Chapter 13

sorry it's short

Chance looked between me and his family and then looked at me and what he did had me shocked.

He smirked at me

"Did you really think I love you"

I was shocked my mouth was hung open as I looked at him.

He smirked again and walked over to me bent down and grabbed my chin into his hand.

"Your a useless werewolf and you are such a slut for going out with two people at one time."

He laughed as a tear went down my face.

"I can't believe that you thought I would fall for a ugly bitch like you"

"W-what?"

He smirked

"I used you to get to Derek can't you see I'm a vampire. Derek pack killed my older brother and I want him dead for my revenge"

"Your such a bitch" Derek said

"Shut up!!" He yelled at Derek and turned back to me.

"I thought you were human?" I said

He snickered "Yeah right you believe him he will say anything I'm not human never dream of it"

"But your my mate" I cried

"I didn't know I was your mate. Big shocker. But I don't need you." He stood up and walked over to the vampire.

"You can kill them now"

"But I want her as a slave" The vampire wined.

"Whatever just keep her away from me" with that he walked away not looking back.

"Chance!!" I yelled. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me.

"Don't kill Derek please. Just take me and do whatever please don't kill him" I cried

"Shut up Allie!" Derek yelled but I didn't listen.

"Please just let him go. Take whatever you have agenst him out on me"

He snickered "Yeah right I can't even stand looking at you" He turned around and left.

I put my onto the ground and cried.

I'm so stupid.

"Alright kill him" The vampire said

"NO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled 

I could feel my wolf coming out she was angry at the thought of her mate being killed. I felt something cold on my neck and froze.

He had pulled a knife out on me.

I growled.

I looked over to Derek and froze.

Kristy had the knife raised up ready to put it threw his throat.

"No!" I cried

"Don't kill him"

She ignored me as tears streamed down my cheeks.

She charged the knife down. I couldn't watch I closed my eyes and held my head down and cried. I couldn't save him.

I heard a deep growl my head shot up and saw Eric in his wolf form holding Kristy by her neck to the ground killing her. I don't know why but this didn't feel wrong.

I looked over to Derek holding his neck. I panic and I used all my wolf took over for a second and flipped Chance father off of me. Why didn't she do that a first. I got up off the ground and ran over Derek and got down beside him.

"Derek" I had tears going down my cheek.

He looked up at me and smiled. What the hell.

"Are you ok?" I ask

"Yea it's already healing" he said holding up his neck.

"Thank god" I cried. Tears poring from my eyes. He smiled and brought me into a warm hug.

"Alright now are you threw with this love moment because I am ready to kill you"

I snarled at him. And he just snickered.

Derek put a hand on my shoulder telling me to back down.

He stood up and faced the vampire.

"Try and kill me then" 

The vampire smiled "Bring it on bitch"

And it all went down hill from there.