chapter 5

SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. I DIN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

CHANCE ON THE SIDE

-------------------------------------------------->

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

“Allie get up!” I groaned into my pillow as Abby jumped on top of my bed. “Alright already get off my fucking bed” I groaned. She laughed and jumped off my bed. “well hurry up where leaving in thirty minutes”

“alright now get out” she chuckled and rolled out of the bed. I walked slowly to the bathroom and striped out of my clothes and jumped out into the shower and that's when it hit me 'I love you Allie' shit I put my head into my hands and let the warm water run down my back. I couldn’t love him not after what he done to me. I sighed and got of the shower and dried off and walked over to my closet and got out some black shorts and a light blue off the shoulder shirt and a pair of blue converse. I pulled them on and blushed my hair witch made it wavy. I put on some light make up and ran down stairs.

“I'm ready. Where are you Abby?” I looked around for her.

“I'm in the kitchen!” she finally called back.

I ran into the kitchen. She was eating a bowl of cereal. I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water.

“are you ready” she stood up and put her bowl into the sink “yea, let's go first day here we go!”

when we made it to school. We only had three periods together. PE, third, and seventh. We said or good byes and walked away from each other.

When I made it to class everybody was standing up and talking to each other and the teacher wasn't there yet. I walked to the very back and sat down by a window.

That's when Derek walked in and my heart began to beat faster when he saw me. He started to walk towards me. Shit. He sat in the seat right next to me. I could feel him looking at me but I just ignored his gaze.

The bell rung and the teacher walked in and began to teach. I'm so happy he forgot about me. The door came open and the teacher stopped teaching and a hot guy walked in. I could tell right away that he was hunter. What the hell. I looked around and saw that the werewolf's in the class room acted like they didn't care.

'hey Derek' I said threw mind link. I looked over at him and he had a surprised look on his face.

'y-yea what is it?”

'why is there a hunter in are class'

'Oh, don't worry about him. He only hunt vampires'

'are you sure?' I asked

'yea I'm sure'

I calmed down after that. I turned my head to look at the new student. He was buff like Derek. He was tall maybe 6'5 or so. He had blonde hair with dark brown eyes. He was to die for. That's when he turned to look at me and eyes meet 'mate' my wolf called out. What the hell how do I have two mates. That's impossible. I just keep looking at him in shock. What the hell.

“OK, Chance you can go and set in front of or new student,Allie” I looked around and saw that this was the only seat left. Damn. He started walking towards me and my heart was raising just like it did for Derek. He sat in front of me and turned around to face me and held out his hand and said “I'm Chance, nice to meet” I smiled and took his hand and that's when shocks shot up my arm and I snatched it back. He had a confused look on his face. “Allie” I said trying to ignore what just happened. He smiled and said “nice to meet you” damn he had a killer smile. “you too” he turned back around and my wolf was jumping up and down with happiness. I turned around and saw Derek glaring at Chance and for some reason it was making me mad. I grabbed one of my books and threw and hit Derek right across the head. “owww” he glared at me witch made me smirk.

'what was that for?' he said threw mind link.

'don't look at him like that'

'what the hell why are you taking up for him'

'that doesn’t concern you' and with that I shut him out.

The rest of the day went by fast and me and Abby was in the car.

“hey Abby, Is it possible for a wolf to have two mates?”

she turned to me with a questionable look. “yea but it's really rare only about two wolves out of the whole wolf nation has two mates. Why?”

“well,um....i found another mate” Abby had a shocked look on her face.

“What the hell?”

“i know”

“who is it?”

“well It's a guy named Chance and he is a hunter who only hunt vampires”

“so you are saying that he is human?”

“yep”

“what are you going to do?”

“i have no idea”

I sighed and laid my head into my hands.

What the hell am I going to do?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

what do you think?

comment!!!

vote!!!

and

fan!!!!