Chapter 11

Want to thank MoonLightHaven for the awesome cover. THANK YOU!!!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chance family decided to follow use so it was his parents and the mean girl who name is Kristy. She is evil. We were now in the woods walking and chance was right beside with all his gear or what ever. I don't know nothing about that stuff just what werewolves have.

I sniffed the area looking for the vampire. I got a smile but it was fading like it was there for a while. "I got something." "Were?" Chance asked I didn't say anything just followed the sent before I lost it. I followed it threw the woods chance family quit behind me. The sent was getting stronger and stronger. I quicken my steps and until I was in a jog. And then the smell stopped and it was s strong in the area it was like it was right on top of use. "Here" i said looking around the now dark forest. We were surrounded by trees so he had to be some were in the trees. I looked around while Chance did the same thing. "She's just playing use" My head snapped to the bitchy voice and saw Kristy looking annoyed with her hands on her hips. I growled at her making her getting a little fear in her eyes but she covered it up with hate and anger. "She just wants to get closer to Chance for she can fuck him" My wolf was mad now and I was shaking with anger.  'that bitch how dare she say that' my wolf said inside of my head. I felt a warm arm go around my waist. I knew it was Chance but i didn't take my eyes off of the bitch. She gave me a chocky grin making me want to go rip her head off. I couldn't hold back anymore. I snatched myself out of Chance arms and started to marched over to her with anger. Once I was about to get in her face. I felt a cold hand go around my neck and hold me into the air. I herd everyone around my gasp. I slowly looked down afraid off what I was going to see and once I saw it I wished that I never looked down. The vampire we had saw was chocking me with a evil grin on his face. I gasped and started struggling trying to get out of his grasp. He started to chock me harder making me lose my breath. "Let her go!!" I herd Chance yell but I couldn't see him. He had to be behind me. The vampire chuckled and brought me closer to him so his mouth was right by my neck. "Come any closer and I will kill her" His voice was creepy and sent sent shiers down my back. Chance didn't say anything else. He must don't want me to get hurt. Tears were now running down my face from fear of what he was going to do to me. My breathing was going faster and faster as he tilted my head to the side and licked it sending shivers threw me. I herd a loud growl come from the forest and the vampire chuckled. "Let go of her" A all to familier voice said. It warmed my heart to hear him. Derek stepped out of the woods is eyes were black filled with anger. "or I will kill you" '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' so what do you think?