Chapter 12

Sorry for spelling and grammer

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''\'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tears rolled down my face as his grip got stronger.

"Put her down" Derek snarled. The vampire just chuckled and came down closer to my ear and nibbled on it . I could hear Derek getting angry. The vampire moved his lips from my ear and dropped me onto the ground making my gasp for air. I grabbed my throat as I was a little light headed. Once I cought my breath I turned around and looked at Derek with pleading eyes. I wanted to get away from this vampire. That's when he kicked me in my back making me scream out in pain. "Allie!" I hear Chance yell. I laid on the ground my back aching. The vampire snickerd "What a useless bitch. He kicked me again making me cry out tear rolling down my face. I looked up my vision all blurry from tears "Derek" and I guess that made him snapped because he charged at the vampire ready to kill him. The vampire didn't move he just had a smirk on his face like he wasn't scared. Derek jumped up into the air ready to kill him when he was tackled to the ground making me gasp. I looked to the ground and was shocked at what I saw Kristy was holding Derek down with a knife to his neck. "Derek!" I cried. He's turned to me giving me that look telling me to stay were I was at. Tear rolled down my cheek. No,no this can't be happening she was going to kill my mate. Kristy dug the knife deeper into his neck making blood come from his neck. "No don't kill him" I jumped up off the ground ignoring my aching back but I couldn't get to him I was held down. I turned around and saw Chance mom holding me down with that same wicked grim Kristy had on right now. I struggled trying to get out of her arms. "Let me go" I felt so weak I wanted to help my mate. I didn't want him to die. I love him. "Derek" my voice was weak. He looked at me and his eye looked sad. God please don't let this happen. I heard a snicker come from behind me and I knew who it was I didn't even have to turn around. "Wow what a sad love story. Why don't we end it then. Who will die today. One have to go. Is it you he pointed to Derek or you he pointed to me. But you have a choice." he said walking over to me "Die or be my slave" I growled at him. "Wow fisty. It will be fun wiping you into place" "Go to hell" I spat at him He smirked "Honey I have been to hell and back." He bent down and licked my neck. "O and I will enjoy your blood" He wiperd into my ear making me shiver with discuse. He leaned back up and walked over to Derek. "And I really want to kill you. Don't you think he should die Kristy?" She nodded her head. "Yes master" He snickerd "I do to" He kicked Derek in the stomach making him groan and me ferious. I wanted to kill him now. I kicked Chance mom in the stomach making her fall over in pain and charged at the vampire with no hesitation. I was going to kill this bastard. How dare he touch my mate like that. "No Allie" I heard Derek yell but I didn't listen and that made me get tackled to the ground again. But this time by Chance dad. "Pathetic" I heard the vampire say. "And you don't think I forgot about you." He turned to Chance and walked over to him. Chance face helled no kind of emotion he just stared at him. "You have to choose your family that raised you and too care of you all your life and come back to me or Allie your mate something that won't hurt you if you break up with her. You are just human so she means nothing." I can't believe he just said that. "So who do yo choose" Everyone just looked at him he looked blank and then he turned to the vampire and then looked at me. He's eyes held nothing and then he opened his mouth to speak. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' so what do you think? I know cliff hanger I had to do it. VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!