Abort Mission

•Mike POV•
Anger flooded my body as I watched them carry her away. I wanted to scream and chase after her but I knew if I did all of us would be in danger. I slid down the wall and sat on the cold tiled floor. How was I still alive? How have they not found us? Something was up and I wasn't falling for their tricks.

•Eleven POV•
I waited for what felt like forever. I had drifted into endless darkness. Frozen in time. Light flooded the room and I looked up. Him. He came in a to the dark room and held me, making me feel safe in a weird way. I was so confused. We slowly went back down that long hallway, my feet dragging along the cold tiles. We sat on the bed and looked at each other for a while.

"I'm sorry Papa" I said breaking the silence.

"I just hope you have learned your lesson Eleven."

That was the only thing he could say to me. He got up and left me. I missed Mike. I couldn't go on in this lab any longer.

•Will POV•
We went to the roof of the building where we couldn't be found by guards at this time of day.

"So since we know where her room is, maybe we can go back at night?" Dustin asked trying to help.

Mike had completely zoned out.

"Mike?" Lucas

moved his hand in front of Mike's face.

"Huh? Oh..sorry." He replied snapping out of it.

"So are we going to go back to her room at night?" Dustin repeated.

"No we can't. There's too many guards and I bet there will be one at her door." Mike replied getting frustrated with the whole situation.

"What if we split up into 2 groups?" I suggested.

"One of the groups could go from one way and the other will go from the other way. If there's a guard, one of the groups can make noise to distract the guard while the other group saves eleven."

The three of them exchanged glances and then agreed on the plan. It was risky but there was no other choice.

•Dustin POV•
So the plan was settled. Lucas and I headed one way while Will and Mike went the other way. Eleven's room was in a long hallway attached to another hallway on each end. Each group stood in a hallway and we peeked down the hallway checking for a guard. Mike and Will make a ton of noise and sprinted away to distract the guard and Lucas and I went in for El. Suddenly we heard a bunch of yelling from Will and Mike's hallway.

"Oh shit" Lucas said.

We started to go check when Will ran around the corner and yelled "RUN!"

•Lucas POV•
We made it outside the lab but no Mike.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked Will.

"They got Mike."

"WHAT?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM?" Dustin replied freaking out as usual.

"I don't know but I don't think it's gonna be good." Will replied. This is going to be hard.

•Mike POV•
I sat in a small dark room. They got me. We were running from the guard and Brenner turned the corner. He grabbed me before I even had the chance to think. Now I'm in this room....or closet? I don't know but wherever I am, I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while. I tried to lay down to sleep but I just couldn't. El was on my mind.

•Eleven POV•
I woke to the sound of the lock on my door as I did every morning. Papa came and sat on the end of my bed but I didn't turn around or get up.

"You have a visitor." He said after a few seconds.

We walked back to the experiment room and when he opened the door I almost fell over.

Mike.

They got him. He was tied down to a chair but he was struggling to get out. Immediately I tried to struggle from Papa's grip, but two other men came over to help him restrain me.

"Mike....MIKE!"

I went into a complete state of panic as the two men tightened their grip. Mike looked at me with tear stained cheeks and a hopeless expression.

"Now Eleven," Papa started.

"Let him go." I quickly cut him off.

"LET HIM GO!"

I started to struggle again.

"I will let him go if you do as I tell you."

Papa replied after a while. I nodded my head and the men released their grip. I sat in the other chair across from Mike. I watched him as he shut his eyes and let the tears roll down his cheeks.

"I can't do this all day." Mike said after opening his eyes.

"I'm not going to sit here and watch her suffer all day." He continued. Papa pulled out a gun and held it to Mike's head.

"NO! STOP IT!" I screamed. "You will if you want to stay alive."

•Mike POV•
"You will if you want to stay alive."

This man was evil. But I nodded agreeing anyway. I looked across at el. They had re-shaved her head. She was in a white hospital gown and she looked at me nervously. She didn't want me to see her like this. I didn't want to see her like this. Brenner slid the wired cap over her head and she turned towards the table, placing her hands on the table. He went into The observing room and instructed her to find some man on a piece of paper.

"Listen to him and repeat his words to me Eleven." Brenner said.

She stiffened up and closed her eyes. The whole room went dark and the sounds of a man speaking was heard over the loudspeaker. She opened her eyes and looked over to me. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said

"I'm sorry, Mike."

This was going to be a painful day.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been a little busy this week but here you go! I hope you liked my chapter!
Stay tuned cause I have some good ideas for the next chapter. I'm hoping to make this a long story! Ly all!
-Ava