Bracelets

•Eleven POV•
It was late Tuesday night and I was sitting at the Byers dining room table with a supercom and a picture of Will in front of me. I closed my eyes and entered the dark world, but I felt the boys and Wills family huddled around the table in the real world. I could almost feel them watching me with desperation. I turned to see Will, sitting against a tree.

•Mike POV•
"Will" Eleven stated. Mrs. Byers gasped. We listened to what they were both saying in that... place over the supercom. She seemed to talk more in that world than she could ever talk in the real world. "WILL" we heard her scream through the supercom. "Eleven you have to go!" He yelled his voice shaky. "Why are you here will? You have to come back home." She replied a little quieter. "It's taking over El. The monster. I can't come home I'll kill everyone!" He cried. "You can't do this alone Will. You have to come home!" Eleven began to get angry. "Make me." He said and then there was a silence. "Will? WILL!" Eleven began to scream in both worlds but only cried in the upside down. We heard her crying through the supercom and all the sudden there was static and she opened her eyes. She was exhausted. Too exhausted to even talk. Her head wobbled on her shoulders as I ran over to her and began to talk to her. "El are you ok? Can you speak?" She just looked at me desperately with blood rolling out of her left nostril. "She needs to rest" Dustin said moving to pick her up and lay her on the couch.

•Eleven POV•
My eyes slowly opened and I realized it was light outside and I was on Wills couch. I slowly lifted myself off of the couch and looked around to find the three boys asleep on the floor. I smiled and moved past them to the kitchen where Mrs. Byers was making breakfast. "Don't worry. I called Karen." I nodded and sat down still a bit confused. "What happened?" I questioned and she looked to me and sighed. "We tried to contact Will. You and him got into a fight and he took off in the..." "upside down" I answered for her and she continued. "Well we have to go get him, if it's ok with you. Jonathan found a gate in the woods and-" "yes." I simply replied, confident in saving Will. She grinned and continued to make breakfast. "Karen said you and Mike you miss school today, I explained everything to her." I nodded as I heard someone entering the room. I turned to find Lucas slowly walking into the room, yawning. He looked to me and smiled. "Thank god you're ok. Are you ok with going to the upside down?" I nodded and he gave me a nervous look.
"I'll be ok." I said trying to reassure him. He smiled as Dustin plopped into his chair. "Hey guys." He said glumly. Everyone was off today, since we had to go to that place. But this was for Will.

•Mike POV•
Once everybody was ready to leave, we headed for the woods and almost immediately found the portal. Everyone just stared at it except for El who immediately climbed in. Ms. Byers had brought Hopper along, since he made her feel safe in this place or something. We all followed after El into this place I had never been before. I didn't know what to expect. As soon as I entered I felt El's hand in mine as I looked around in terror. "What the hell." I heard Dustin mutter from behind me. "Keep it moving kids." Hopper said anxiously. We slowly moved ahead until we saw something move in the distance. "WILL!" Eleven pulled away from my hand and ran to the figure. We all stood and watched the interaction from afar, not hearing any conversation. "Must be mind talking." Dustin commented, he was right. You could tell just by how they were interacting. Suddenly, Eleven screamed as she was shot backwards into a tree. "EL!" I screamed as I watched her body go limp. "I told you not to mess with me El! You can't help me!" His eyes began to turn red and an evil smirk appeared on his face, although he was being very serious. She glanced at him once more before closing her eyes and letting her head fall. "You all have to stay away! Look what I'm doing I can't control myself!" Will kept switching between himself and the monster. "Leave." We all stared at him before he yelled a screech of pain and fell to the ground. "It's... taking over. Go. NOW!" We got up and ran, Hopper carrying Eleven. We crawled out of the portal and hopped into Hoppers car. "We have to bring her to the hospital, she might be hurt." I gulped at the thought. The last time she was there it was because of Troy. She hated it there. "Ok." I stuttered, uncertain of what might happen.

•Lucas POV•
We sat in the hospital waiting room, just Mike, Dustin, Hopper, Joyce, and I. We waited for Mrs. Wheeler and Nancy to arrive, since Nancy needed to be picked up from school. "Hi. Um... Eleven? Yes Eleven won't be able to have visitors until 3 pm." A nurse said to Hopper, uncertain of the name. "Ok thanks." He said, deep in thought. Dustin had fallen asleep, Joyce was obviously thinking about Will, and Mike had taken something out of his pocket and began to carefully study it. The bracelet. (If you forgot like I did, Mike got Eleven a bracelet in chapter 10 "Danger?" when he asked her to be his girlfriend and he started planning to get her a new bracelet for the night of the snowball. He talked a little about this in chapter 14 "They're Back" so just in case you forgot you can go back and read those!) He was holding the bracelet he was going to give her the night of the Snowball. This one was much different than the other one he gave her. He put it in his pocket and looked at the clock. "10 minutes." I heard him mutter to himself. We sat in silence until Nancy and Mrs. Wheeler joined us and sat nervously with the rest of us for the next 5 minutes. "Eleven may take visitors now."

•Mike POV•
As we made our way down the hallway we heard her screams coming from a room. "She woke up scared to death. I'm not sure why but maybe you can help." The nurse said nervously as we turned the corner to her room. When we entered she stopped and looked at me. "Mike," she whispered and I went over to give her a hug. "You'll be ok El." She smiled and looked down. "Snowball?" She asked, nervous that she had missed it. "Don't worry El, we still have two days." She sighed and looked to Dustin and Lucas who were grinning at her. "I brought you some chocolate pudding!" Dustin said, holding out a can of pudding and a spoon. She slowly grabbed for them and slightly giggled. The snowball was going to be perfect.

There's going to be a big plot twist. You probably have a guess at what it is but you're wrong haha.
-Ava