The beautiful creature

Jimins POV.

I was heading to a park, I sat down on a bench and was looking at the beautiful starry night sky. Suddenly I felt the bench moving. I was looking over to the right side and wondered what had  moved the bench. There was a beautiful creature sitting next to me. He smiled at me and I felt my cheeks becoming light red. I smiled as well. We didn't said a word yet and were just looking into the eyes from each other. I actually felt really nervous now. He was leaning forward, closing his eyes. I got even more red and closed my eyes as well. I waited but nothing happend. I opened my eyes to see why he wasn't kissing me. I felt like pouting and he chuckled. He caressed my hair. Suddenly I felt the urge to hug him. He gladly accepted and hugged me back. 

I never ever in a million times would think that I would do such things to a stranger. But I felt like he was my soulmate. He had beautiful teddy brown eyes. A perfect jawline, a cute face, that was also really handsome. All in all perfect. I've never seen such a perfect man in my life. 

He chuckled again and I felt really embarrassing for staring so much. He let go of the hug and placed his hands on my shoulder, to look straight into my eyes. I felt shy and looked at the ground. He grabbed my hand and I automatically blushed and looked up. He was showing that he wanted to leave. But the surprising thing was, he wanted to leave with me. With me, even though he didn't even know me. 

I looked into his eyes. Pure innocent eyes where telling me to trust him. I stand up and we were going wherever he would bring me. 

We came to a huge house. He fiddled with the keys and afterwards he opened the door. We went in, and I gasped. The inside was so beautiful decorated. 

He directed me into the living room. For the first time I heard his voice. His amazing voice. I felt like melting to his soft voice. 

"Wait", it only was one short word. I automatically stood still, waiting for what he wanted to do next. He sat on the couch and patted on his thighs. I blushed again and thought if I really should be here or just leave and go back to my normal life. Nah. I can't just leave here. He would be disappointed and I maybe would see his sad face. And I don't want to see that. Whenever I would see his truly sad face, I think I would die just seeing him like that. So much does he mean to me, although we just knew each other only for an hour. 

I blushed more and looked away as I sat on his thighs. He automatically placed his hands on my waist leaned his face onto my neck. Kissing me lightly downwards. Pushing me onto the couch, leaning over me.

CLIFFHANGER~~~