start up - trainee

I woke up and realized today was the day, I had to visit Bighit Entertainment and sign the contract. Omg and I also heard that i have my first "school day" today. I hope they all accept me in their class and treat me well. As I realized that, I abruptly sat up and saw that Jungkook was laying back faced next to me, but I heard him shuffling and I think I woke him up with my action.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Oh my god this looks so cute.

"Jimin, you are staring too much lately", he says while he chuckles. He sat up and slung his arms around my waist. It felt so warm I just wanted to stay like this forever.

I chuckled and said, "How can I not, when such a beautiful creature is laying next to me?"

He kissed me on my cheek and placed soft kisses on my neck and I snuggled more into him. After some time we went into different showers. We cleaned ourselfs and went downstairs to eat something.

He placed sandwiches on a plate and sat infront of me. We ate in silence and afterwards, we went to his car. The ride was also silent, since I was just too nervous to even bring a word out. As I could see the Entertainment, I got more nervous. My hands were sweating and I somewhat shivered.

Jungkook placed his hand on mine, as the car went still. We where there. Omg, I just hyperventilate.

"Jimin, it will get alright. Calm yourself down, we aren't even in the Entertainment yet. Come lets go", Jungkook says and smiled at me. I felt how the warmness from his hand got over my body and I felt more calm. I went out of the car and we started to walk to the building.

Many people where outside with cameras and everything. I guess because of Jungkook. We went into the mass of people to get to the building. Until a girl asked who I was. Jungkook replied to this girl, that I would be the new member in BTS. The girl began screaming to her friends that I was the new one and how good I was looking. I blushed deeply and waved at them. Many Journalists were taking pictures of us until we got into the building.

Jungkook smiled at me and lead me to the elevator. He pushed the 12th button and the elevator began to get up. Jungkook grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. I was so thankfully that he get through it with me. When the elevator went to the 11th floor, he let go of my hand, I felt sad, but I knew he had to.

The door opened on the 12th floor and we went out. He lead me to a door with the name, director. We knocked and after a "yes" we went into it.

The office had big windows and a modern facility. The director was sitting back faced to us on his office chair. He rolled around and had a big smile that reached his eyes on his face.

"Hello Mr. Park, I hope you had a safe ride. I am the director and I hope we get well along and also welcome to Bighit Entertainment! Please sit down, I want to discuss the now and afters and rules with you, if you don't mind?", he asked and wheeled to the table in front of us. Jungkook bid good bye to us as he went to do his own business and I sat down on one of the chairs. I smiled back at him and thanked him for welcoming me and that he would give me this big chance.

"Of course Mr. Park, we are all really glad you accepted our offer. You were the perfect candidate for BTS new member. And as I watched you here from above, I could see that the girls were already all over you", he paused.

"Lets come to the contract now. You have to attend a half year of trainee school, to get to know how an Idol life is. I hope you will get trough it. It isn't always easy, but we have big hopes in you. You have special classes with not many people since they only would distract you and you only have half an year. Normally, people have to attend the trainees school for more then three years, but since your group had already debuted we need to put you fast in. The contract is for three years after you finished trainee school successfully", he spokes and he also said some things about money, tours, music, dancing, the members their self's and other things. I almost was sitting their like two hours. It was long, but I had carefully listened to all the important things I had to now. Like I have to sleep in BTS dorm already and have dance and singing practice with them too. In half an year I will debut as Jimin like my real name and that it would be really stressing sometimes, but if I try hard enough I would easily get through it.

I signed the contract and went to my first class. It was on the third floor. All my classes actually where on the third floor. BTS dorm was on the 11th floor and my classes with BTS where on the 10th floor.

When I got out off the elevator, I heard some boys and girls screaming. Well this was weired.

I had to go to room 317 and the noises where coming from there. I knocked on the door. No one answered, but still were screaming. I got in and every head turned to me.

A girl with brown, long hair asked me, "New boy here guys, well, who do we have here? Are you a new trainee? You shouldn't be here, you have to go to the second floor you aren't allowed here!"