Kookie embarrassed?

He fastly looked away and went to pick the fork up and mumbled something I didn't understand. 

"Uhm, the food is ready, go sit, I-I made pancakes", he awkwardly said. Omg, I think I saw a light blush on his cheeks. AWWW this was looking so cute on him. 

I went to my seat and waited for my food to arrive. Jungkook came after a moment and brought the food. He placed it on the table and went to sit across from me.

I grabbed a pancake and began to eat, he was still looking at his empty plate. I took the initiative and placed a pancake on his plate. He looked surprised and smiled thankfully. 

We had no communication during our eating and it wasn't awkward either. It was a comfortable silence around us.

After eating, he went to grab his car key and went out, because he had a meeting in three hours. I, on the other side, stood at the door and waited that he would go to his car. But he returned and hugged me. He placed his head on mine and looked at my eyes. 

"Jimin from now on I am at your side, If you need help in anything I'm there, you can count on me." He kissed me lightly on my month and went to his car, smirking as he saw my face after what he had done. My face was redder than an tomato. I guess we are even now.

--

I felt lonely after he went away. I mean, I know I had literary kicked him out for the time being, but now I was bored. 

I decided out of boringness, to pack my things already. But that was done in 20 minutes. What to do now. Urgh. I went out for a walk. I saw a park with no one around and went for it. There was a swing and I automatically sat down there. I swung a little bit and watched the beautiful nature. After some time it got bored again and I went home. Four hours until he would come back and pick me up. I started dancing until the time flew by and suddenly it was already afternoon. I waited patiently. But no one rang at the door. I got slightly nervous. What if everything was just a prank. I sank into thoughts and didn't hear the bell ringing. 

Only as my phone rang, I heard the yell from Jungkook to open the fucking door. Urgh he must be pissed. I went to the door and opened it.

"Jiminie what where you doing? I was banging at your door for 15 minutes already", he asked furiously. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I was into thoughts and didn't hear you, I'm really sorry, but please calm down, you don't need to worry so much. I could have been showering or out for a walk", I explained and tried to calm him down. 

Jungkook nodded and went in. He saw my things and grabbed them and brought them to his fancy car. I closed my door and went straight to his car. He opened the door for me and I went in. He sat on the drivers seat and drove to his apartment. After some time we arrived and he leaded me to his apartment. 

"Jimin this day you sleep at mine and tomorrow you will already sleep with us at our dorm. I'm so happy when you will finally meet my hyungs and yours then", he smiled and opened the door of his apartment. 

He sat on his couch and patted next to him. I sat next to him and watched him carefully as he switched through the channels on his TV. I again thought how beautiful this man was. I was glad he was in my life. He placed his arm around me and let me lean against him. He was so warm and I felt so carefree. This feeling was so wonderful, I never wanted it to vanish. 

My eyes got sleepy and I perhaps closed my eyes. I felt his eyes lasting on me. He grabbed me bridal style and went somewhere. He layed me down on his bed and wanted to let go of me, but I hold him tight on his arms. "Jimin let go, I just want to turn the TV off and afterwards I will come back.", he placed a kiss on my forehead and I let go from him. After 5 minutes or whatever, he went back. I couldn't sleep as long as he wasn't back. I didn't felt save alone in his bed. 

I heard him coming. He closed the door and layed down next to me. He slung his arms around my waist and I snuggled into his chest. He laughed and snuggled into my neck and kissed me there lightly. I smiled and wished him a good night. He also wished me a good night and with that, his warmth and the feeling of safety, I went into dreamland.

--------