Gonna sleep together

He was so fast, he threw me onto his shoulder and slammed me into his bed. I somehow got scared and didn't wanted to know what would be coming next.

His face was emotionless as he bends over me. He was only in pants. I got even more scarier and was sweating like hell. His wet hair dripped down onto my face. It didn't made it better, seeing him this hot bending over me.

He then said with an hoarse voice:"I'll help you with you're problem, afterwards we are gonna sleep. I had an really tiring day, I hope you understand?"

I gulped. Well I'm glad he didn't do anything to me. But this is still so embarrassing. I nodded. He then got of off me and sat next to me. He stroked my member first carefully then he got faster. I tried not to moan, but he gave me a glance that he wasn't pleased, that I wasn't moaning. I then opened my mouth to let the moans slip outside. He gave me a light smile and stroked it even faster. Now I was on my limits. I began screaming:"Jungkook!! I'm cumming. Ahhhhh!"

I came in his hand. He licked the cum from his hand and at the same time he was looking at me. I immediately looked away, since I didn't wanted to have a problem again. He then laid next to me, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me more towards him. His actions we're really cute. The last thing I heard from him was:"You taste good."

He chuckled, closed his eyes and went instantly into dreamland. I, on the other side was wide awake and stared at this beautiful face. I can't believe that I'm laying next to a man who I didn't even know for an day. After some time my eyes felt heavy. I closed them and drifted into the dreamland as well.