The dark Jeep ㅋㅋ

He chuckled, closed his eyes and went instantly into dreamland. I, on the other side was wide awake and stared at his beautiful face. I can't believe that I'm laying next to a man who I didn't even knew for an day. After some time my eyes felt heavy. I closed them and drifted into the dreamland as well.

I opened my eyes. I got scared as two eyes were watching me with an eye-catching smile. My heartbeat was really fast. Maybe he even could hear how it was beating. 

He chuckled and said with an morning voice:"Good morning beautiful, how was you're sleep?" 

I instantly blushed as he said that to me. I shyly replied:"I slept really well, I haven't slept like this for an long time. Since...", I got interrupted. 

"Hey, let's talk about this later, I have a meeting to attend", he said and kissed my forehead and went into his bathroom. 

I waited in his bed until he finished his shower. He opened the door. And again I felt my cheeks rushed up to a deep red. I tried not to look at him, but it was really difficult. He smiled at me. He went to his desk and wrote something onto a paper. He then gave it to me. I looked what was standing there. He wrote his number on it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. 

I looked up at him as he wanted to say something:"Let's meet in my favorite cafe after I'm done with business. We can talk there in peace. Are you ok with this?", he asked me with innocent eyes.

I was now the one who chuckled and said:"Ne ~~ I will meet you there, just text me the time and I'm there."

We both got dressed and went our separated ways.

I don't know what business he's attending, but maybe I will find out today. I am looking forward to the meeting. ~~

I am still attending the university. It's the Art University of Seoul. I moved from Busan to Seoul, because of this University. I wanted to be a famous singer, since many people are saying that they get goosebumps when they hear my voice.

Well, I was leaving his house at 9 that means I had skipped 2 classes already. I am a third year student. Since it's my last year I have already send my applications for high standard Entertainments and am waiting for an hopefully good answer. 

Now I was running down the hallway to my vocal class. I am now standing before the classroom door. I took a long breath and walked in. All eyes were on me. I apologized to my teacher and went to my seat next to my friend Hoseok. The teacher began teaching. The school day was boring as always. 

After school I went to the library. I sat on an empty table and began studying for my finals. After some time I got a text message. 
Nu
From Jungkook:

Hey beautiful, where are you now? I could pick you up there.

To Jungkook:

Hey Jungkook, I am right now at the library at my university.

From jungkook: 

Ok, I will pick you up there, come outside in 5 minutes. :)

To Jungkook:

Alright ^^

I packed my things and went to the school gate.

There was a black Jeep with dark glasses standing. All the students eyes were on the black Jeep. They were whispering who this car could belong to. Then a man came outside and was walking towards me. "Hey boy you're name is Jimin right? Come with me", he said and came closer to my ear and whispered into my ear:"Jungkook is waiting for you."

I gasped. How can this be. I don't believe what the man was saying, but I went after him. He held the car door open for me. I went in and was in totally shook. The man closed the door and we drove off. The students were now discussing how am I related to the car owner. I hope the rumors  would be forgotten by tomorrow. 

Jungkook placed his both hands softly on the sides of my face and pulled my face towards him. He then kissed my forehead and looked intensely into my eyes. He then said:"Let's go to the cafe first, afterwards I will explain everything." He let go of my face and grabbed my hand. I blushed and he chuckled. We were like this until we had to leave the car...