You are my everything, Jimin ~

I can't believe I agreed. Staying this two days with him and I can't actually believe, someone as famous as him want me in his boy group. This will change my life for sure. 

After I agreed him to stay over the two days, I went to my home packing. I still had 4 hours left until he would pick me up. What do I do now? Well first off, I should write the school office that I would leave and well I cant sent it out yet, since I haven't signed the contract yet. I have to tell my family as well. Their eyes will fall out. The faggot of a son would get famous and maybe they would like me again. I hope everything will change to a better. 

After some thinking and packing, I had nothing left to do. Threre were still two hours left until Jungook would pick me up. 

I just switched the TV on and skipped to some random channel. It was a music channel. BTS - Jungkooks group was shown right now. I eagerly watched them and was really surprised to see them on TV. Also they were so good ~ 

I danced the whole time randomly to the music on this channel. I couldn't help, dancing was my life. It knocked on my door. My eyes went big, OH shittuu, I sweat like hell and forgot to shower, OH noooo!!!!! I can't open the door like this. I hyperventilated. The knocking got extremely and I couldn't just ignore it. I went to the door and opened it just a gap. I peeked through the gap and gasped. There was a Jungkook looking totally worried. 

YAH Jimin, open the fucking door or I break it. What the fuck why didn't you open the door. Jungkook said furiously.

J-- Ju- Jungkook, I- I-am sorry.. I am all sweaty and forgot the time and I didn't wanted to show my sweaty appearance to you. Just wait outside, until I am done with showering. I tried to explain, but was scared af.

Are you kidding me? Like I would give a fuck if you are sweaty or stinky! I just like you like you are. He said and pushed me away to get into my apartment.

J-Jungkook... W- what are you doing..? I asked scared of the answer.

He grabbed my wrist and carried me bridal style to my bed. He placed me gently on my bed and went over me. He came closer to my face and looked me deep into my eyes. He licked his lips and looked at my lips and after that, into my eyes again. I just closed them and waited for what he would do. I felt cold lips on mine kissing me gently, but demanding. I gasped, but kissed back. He went rougher and bite my lip, I fell in shock and opened my mouth. He just used the opportunity to get into my wet mouth and roamed around. I battled with him, but of course I lost. I went out of breath and gasped for air. He let go off me and waited for me to get enough air again. Then he just went back over me and kissed me again. I felt my hands going up to his hair and grabbing his hair really hard. He let out a moan and kissed me on my collarbone, sucking lightly, just not that much to get a love bite. But he sucked on my spot so well that I started to feel such a pleasure. I felt my dick getting excited. He stripped my shirt off and bit on my left nipple softly. He licked my nipple in circles just to get it hard. After it went like that he smirked and got the other hard as well. Urgh he is such a tease. He roamed with his hands on my small, but well build body. Touching and licking all over my body now. He went to my abs and licked the grooves. He went back to my mouth and kissed me again. I gripped even tighter on his hair. I felt so much pleasure. 

J-Jun- Jungkook, please fuck me already...! I gasped at my words. I felt like a whore. I am so stupid. I really think he wouldn't want a whore like me. I stuck in my thoughts and didn't hear Jungkook calling me.

Jungkook was holding my cheeks and placed soft kisses onto my lips. I felt distracted from my thoughts and looked directly on his eyes. I gulped. 

Jimin ~ He kissed me again. Jimin stop thinking, I do care about you and I chose you. You are beautiful don't ever think you are not. He kissed me again and afterwards he nipped on my color bone again. He did perfectly find the spot just in seconds and I again went into a moaning mess. I smiled and tried to believe him. I hope he wouldn't break my trust. I don't know why I would trust this man so much, we just knew each other about two days. He lied next to me and back hugged me. I snuggled into him and went, after he kissed me on my forehead and wished me a good night, into the dreamland~~

 I snuggled into him and went, after he kissed me on my forehead and wished me a good night, into the dreamland~~