Kitten ~ part 1

Well not edited ^-^ Short one, sometimes part two will come ehehe well sorry for the late update, but in my defense, we are moving to a new house and searched 6months very actively, in one month we finally move to our new destination. xD Idk if you enjoy this short chapter, but still I tried to at least,wrote something again ^^<

* * * * * * *

After some days of working with BTS together. We all got close and did everything together. But today jungkook and I have the day for us alone. Everyone had a day off and everyone went out to their families or doing other stuff like shopping.

I was excited of the day. What will jungkook and I do, how will it go, will it be embarrassing for me and him? Can we be together without being embarrassed?

I was sitting on a couch and was watching some random show. Well the tv was on, but I wasn't focusing. I was thinking all those questions and more.

I didn't hear jungkook behind me.

He slang his arms around my neck and kissed my ear.

I never thought he would do that. I thought we would be normal and awkward together.

Then he kissed me under my ear and down to my neck.

I moaned and felt embarrassed.

He then chuckled and licked my earlob.

I shuddered. My puls over dramatically got higher and I felt hotter. I licked my lips, because my salvia went away. My throat was hurting, because of the need of salvia.

I couldn't breath right anymore.

I couldn't think right anymore.

My body wasn't working anymore.

I freezed.

I breathed heavily.

Jungkook cupped my chin in his direction. I closed abruptly my eyes as he cupped my chin.

"Jimin, please look at me. I know you want this too. Please, we can start slowly. You know my feelings towards you. Look at me Jimin", said jungkook warmly.

I opened my eyes just a gap, because I was feeling shy.

I nodded and looked away, blushing...

He came around and sat next to me on the couch. He patted his thigs and I laid my head on them. I made myself comfortable and he stroked my hair.

I don't know how long we were like this, but at some time I think I fell asleep.

--

I woke up and looked around. I was still at the couch, but no where was Jungkook seen.
Where the hell was he.
I felt cold and alone and I have chills rolling down my back. I need to look around for him. I made my way to the closest door. But everything was so high. I couldn't reach the doorknob. I looked to my hands and was instantly shocked.

My hands were pows. I looked at my feet and they were also paws. What the hell.

But still I got clothes on. Thanks god...

I looked at my back. I had a tail. OK. That was weird. Everything else was normal. I touched my head with my furry paw. It had cat ears.

Ok Jimin, don't panic, everything has a logical answer.

Why the hell do I have this.

I saw something out of my eyes, it was swirling. I... I don't know... I had the urgent to snap at it. I tried to catch it. Actually if someone would saw this, they would see a Human-cat that tries to catch his own tail...

As I suddenly knew what I was doing, I abruptly came to a stop and looked shocked. This is so embarrassing... I felt that my cheeks warmed up and wanted to instantly hide myself.I searched for a place and only found space under the couch...

I went under the couch and my tail automatically wrapped itself around me. i wanted to cry.. this is so embarrassing... why do I have to endure this. It feels so real...

A key jingles and my eyes got big. Is that Jungkook coming? What if he sees me like this. Oh nooo....

He placed the key in the door hole and turned the key over. He placed the first feet in the apartment and after the other. He searched for me. Does he know that I am now a catboy?

I crawled deeper under the couch until I hit with my ass the back of the wall.

He went in the middle of the living room.

I heard how he placed his bags down and then he said in a soft tone:" Hey my babycat where are you, I got something for you... Come here, let me cuddle you and stroke you. I know you like it... behind your ears..." He paused and set on the couch, he patted his thigs and It gave me the feeling to come out and jump on his thigs...

After that thought my body abruptly crawled to the back of his feet. My head snuggled at the back of his knees up and down.

My head popped out of the couch and he immediately placed his hands on my head. Ready to stroke my head. The feeling of his hand stroking my head, made me come fully out from under the couch and snuggle my whole body onto him. He went to my ears and stroke them. He did small circles and I purred.

Wait, did I really just purred?

What ever, the feeling was just to good to care for something irrelevantly ...