Elevator

Not edited yet. If you have critic or suggestions tell me, or if you find misspellings xD

Warning contains smut. Read on your own risk. It also isn't really worthy to read ^^'''

And I wanted to thank you guys for reading this story it already has 1000 reads and I'm so happy that someone is reading this story >-<, even though it isn't that great, but I will improve my writing for sure :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blushed and hopefully no one saw it. I stayed calm and told her, "A feisty one, I like that. Still not my style, but I think we will get trough our relationship", I chuckled and went straight to a sit at the last row, but someone stopped me by pushing his hand on my chest and tried to push me downwards. But I naturally held my weight and looked him dead serious into his eyes. His eyes went into small slots, piercing me up and down. He was tall, taller then me and had a toned body. He was also good looking, blue eyes, blond hair and an foreign face. Suddenly he said with a deep rough voice:" What is your business here small one?" Some other people sneakered at his comment. I clenched my fists to control my anger. I hated it, when people said something about my height.

"You listen to me, I have no business with all of you, I have business to attend this class and if you don't like it, ask the director of this company. I don't give a damn shit about any of you, so just stay out of my life and no harm to you will happen", I said with an pissed attitude and bumped my shoulder against his and went to the free sit I wanted to head to at the first place.

As I sat down, the teacher was coming in. The boy stared at me in anger and went to his place and some other people groaned.

The teacher was young, like near his thirties. He went with his hand through his hair. He looked stressed and pale. Maybe he was sick or something?

He squirmed his eyes together. Looking at everyone until his eyes fell on me. He looked at me up and down and asked with a husky voice: "You, who are you? Are you the new one that will attend this class to debut with the already debuted BTS?"

I chuckled as all the eyes from my new classmates fell on me with big wide eyes. Even the boy that has a big dislike on me, looked surprised for an short moment. He looked fast away as he recognized that he was starring like the others.

"Yes, I'm the one, my name is Jimin and everyone can call me that, but I dislike any comments about my height.", I looked the teacher in his eyes and he was like blushing, wtf?

"O-Ok Jimin, my name is Mr. Kim. Please everyone be kind to Mr. Jimin", he paused and took a deep breath and began with the lesson. I had by Mr. Kim, all the theory stuff I needed to know. Like how to stay calm and have a clean mind when I stand before 1000's of people. Or how to interact with fans and how I deal with stress. After two hours of boring classes, the teacher looked at his clock and dismissed us.

Everyone was running out of the room and I just followed, heading to the next class. I had English classes after theory classes. The class was boring, everyone wasn't focusing and the teacher was just writing stuff at the blackboard.

It turned out, that this big idiot with his big mouth and body is named Kean.

The English teacher dismissed us and I was the first to get out of this classroom. We had finally break time and I wanted to go to the cafeteria. Until someone slammed me at the lockers in the hallway.

I slowly looked up with anger filled eyes. There stands this big idiot and was looking down at me.

I clenched my fists and tried to stay calm. I said with an sarcasm tone:"What? Can't you just let me be alone?"