Are you ticklish?

I woke up at 7 am in the morning. I groaned. How could I wake up at this time?

I tried to get back to sleep, but everyone knows, if you wake up, you fucking have to pee. Urgh I don't want to gooo~. The bed was so comfortable and ugh, it was so warm.

Then I recognized the last things that had happened yesterday. I immediately blushed and looked to my left, seeing a snoring, handsome Jungkook laying next to me. His arms were still around me. I wanted to wake up like this for ever. BUT someTHING doesn't allow me to stay here like this a little bit more, if you know what I mean.

I struggled to get out of his arms. I had to make a few attempts, but then I succeded and went straight to my bathroom. After my business, I walked back into my room. Jungkook was laying there like I left him, still not awake I guess? I tip toed to my bed and looked at his innocent face. His features were godlike. I stayed there like 10 minutes just admiring his features.

Then I thought of how to wake the Jeon Jungkook up. Should I tickle or kiss him to wake up? I don't know, maybe he will get angry...

Well, I decided to tickle him, since we don't even know each other for a long time and this would afterwards maybe be awkward if I would kiss him. 

I tried to start to tickle him on his stomach, but when my hands touched his sides. I automatically stopped and gasped. My hands lightly roamed his, one hell of abs stomach, up and down. I couldn't believe it.

He was so well build. This is nothing like me. I was small, thin with a mostly well build body, but I focused most of my free time more on dancing, then in the gym. I can't be compared to him, he was godlike. I right now, felt so small. I got lightly depressive and tried to get off from the bed.
But suddenly two hands grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. My back hit Jungkooks warm body and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Jiminie, do you think I don't feel you touched me? Want more of me?" He laughed and his cute, little bunny teeths were shown.

I immediately blushed and tried to hide my face with my arm. "N-No... I-I don't want that. I just, wanted to tickle you, so that you would wake up."

"Sure Jimin, lets stay a while longer in your bed, I'm still sleepy." He yawned.

"No. I cant stay any longer, I'm hungry as fuck and I need to prepare myself for this long new journey that will happen the day after tomorrow. I'm really excited and well I want to meet the other members of BTS and I hope they will like me. When I'm nervous I start dancing, when I'm on my own. But you are here and I cant. So please just let us eat and then you need to go away. Please come in the afternoon again. I will have my things packed until then." I blurted nervously out and struggled to get away from his tight grab.

He changed his mood immediately. From a happy not so morning person, to an blank face mood. He let go of me and went out of my room. As he went downstairs, he yelled with an lightly annoying voice, "Jimin go shower or something, I will prepare breakfast."

I just said ok to him, because I didnt wanted to annoy him even more and went into the shower. He could cook as well? GOD, there isnt anything hes bad at isnt it?! I don't think so. I stayed in there like 10 minutes. Then I took a towel and wrapped it tightly around my waist. I began to search my closet for clothes that would fit me. I don't feel like anything would fit me, compared to him. I searched over 15 minutes for some clothes. Why am I doing this? I'm like a girl that is about to go on a date.

I wore casual black sweatpants and a tight white shirt, it wasn't on purpose that my muscles could be seen, because it was tight fitted. I went downstairs and my wet pink hair, was still dripping.

THE Jeon Jungkook let a fork fall down with big eyes as he saw me. OMG - JUNGSHOOK.