this smirkly little shit

I blushed more and looked away as I sat on his thighs. He automatically placed his hands on my waist and leaned his face onto my neck. Kissing me gently downwards. A moan escaped my mouth. I felt really embrassed. He gestured me with a smile, that it was ok to moan. I looked shyly at him and nodded. His smile got brighter.

He pushed me careful onto the couch and leaned over me. He started kissing me lightly on the mouth. I kissed back and gestured him with moans that I wanted more. He began chuckling and got a little bit rougher with the kissing. His hands roamed my body and I blushed like there was no tomorrow. He bite my lip and wanted entrance. I granted him and he showed his tongue in my mouth. We we're battling until we were breathless, needing air.

My hand gripped his hair. He began to moan as well and smirked lightly. He placed one hand onto my back and the other under my thighs. He then carried me bridal style above onto to his bed.

He put me carefully down and said tiredly:" It's late let's sleep and tomorrow I'll bring you to you're home."

I thought we would gonna do it and as I heard that, I felt really sad. My thing was still big and I didn't wanted an end yet. He chuckled as he saw my sad face.

He took his shirt slowly off. My eyes whined. OMG such a perfect toned body.

He smirked as he saw my reaction. He got some clothes from his wardrobe, gave them to me and left inside his room's bathroom.

I can't believe he just left. How am I getting rid of my problem downwards. I heart him showering. That means he can't hear me right know. I slowly put my hand under my shorts and stroked my member. Imagining Jungkook naked I hoped to get fast down. But before I could cum, the door from the bathroom opened. I gasped and felt like dying. It was so embrassing.
He laughed at me and I got more embrassed. I wanted to run outside, but he held my wrist. I couldn't look into his eyes. I was so ashamed.

He came dangerously close to my face.

He was so fast, he threw me onto his shoulder and slammed me into his bed. I somehow got scared and didn't wanted to know what would be coming next...