The unexpected plot twist

We went to a small but beautiful cafe and were sitting close to a window. The view outside was really amazing. We didn't say anything until the waiter was coming. We ordered hot chocolate and cake. Now we were waiting for our order. Neither of us said anything. We liked the calm and comfortable atmosphere.

The waiter came with our drinks and food and placed them on our table.

I wanted to start eating, but Jungkook cleared his throat and was looking at me.
I nodded and he began speaking.
"Jimin first off, I will tell you how I found you yesterday at the bench", he said and took a deep breath. He looked at me with eyes full of hope.

"Jimin. I'm from Big Hit Entertainment. I'm Jeon Jungkook a Singer in a Kpop Group called BTS." I gasped and shouted:" What the fuck are you sayi..". I wanted to say more, but he interrupted me.

"You will have all the time questioning things after I'm done, just let me finish first", he paused and waited for my ok. I just nodded in disbelief and let him talk again. "Well, since you moved from Busan to Seoul, I believe you have never heard of us. We are currently searching for a new member. I am the one to choose which trainees will get into this entertainment and which not. I think your application is quite amazing and I wanted to get to know you better. I began to search information about you and yesterday I wanted to talk to you about your application and other things. I went to your home, but you were running outside and made such a sad face. I thought I should leave you alone, but my curiousness got me and I followed you into the park. I watched you from far away and thought how beautiful you are. And in a second I was close to you. I never had such a strong feeling to protect someone as much as I have to you. I wanted to punish the one who made you feel sad. Well if you believe me now or not, I will make you believe in me. And I also have the contract here. Discussing the contract you have any questions before?", he asked and chuckled nervously.

Dafuq is he telling me. He as an Idol?! Who was fascinating about my application and other things. I wasn't prepared for something like this. No I don't and can't believe that. I won't.

"I can't believe you, I shouldn't put my hopes into you. You are just kidding me. I should leave, bye", I wanted to stand up and leave, but he grabbed my wrist and gestured me to stay. I just wanted to leave, but his grip, I couldn't get away, it was to tight. I loudly breathed out and looked at him with anger. He had made an aegyo face. He started to talk again. "Look, give me your phone I will make you believe it." I first hesitated, but with his aegyo I couldn't say no. "Fine... here... ", I said. I gave it to him and he grabbed it. He went on YouTube and started a video. He showed it to me. The logo of the Big Hit Entertainment was shown. Well it isn't surprising I knew a little about the entertainment and this is the official account of the entertainment. Then the music played and 6 boys were shown. I didn't recognize any of them. They aren't as fame as groups like EXO or Big Bang I guess. Just a small group. But what is all of this? I looked with a questioning face to Jungkook. He gestured me to watch it, until it ends.

After some dudes, there was a boy looking straight into the camera while singing. He looked familiar somehow. I looked at Jungkook. And again to the screen. Wait don't tell me it's true?! Is he fucking kidding me. Holy shit! I gasped.

"Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me", he sang and grinned at me.

My eyes widened. My god his voice was so beautiful.

"This song will get an MV and we need a voice as well. We want to know you more and get to hear your voice in real. We all liked your voice from the recorder. After the knowing, you could sign the contract if you want. You don't need to finish your school and we would make an exception only for you. You only have to endure half of a year to be a trainee. What are you saying?", Jungkook was smirking and I looked at him in disbelief. "Is this real? For real?! No hidden cameras? How much time do I have to decide?", I asked him.

"You only have two days from now on. And if you want, you could sleep by me, with me?", he asked and made ageyo to show how much he would like it...