Lunch at the Burrow

We were met by a strong smell of food and Mrs.Weasley ushering us to go into the kitchen. Every weasley was there as well as hermione, i hugged them all and shook charlie's hand since it was the first time we had met.

We sat at the table as Mrs.Weasley laid the food out. I grabbed ginnys hand below the table and continued eating. Fred and George were making Hope squeal with delight as they pulled wierd and wonderful faces at her.

After we finished our meal ginny and I slipped out the door but not quick enough "Where are you going, harry?" My mother called

"a walk...with ginny."

I heard sirius scoff "pff more like snog her sensless,harry!"

I turned beet red as my father and the twins laughed at sirius' joke.

My mother sighs "just be careful!"

"I always am."
We sit down under the apple tree and ginny rests her head on my shoulders "i love you harry."

"I love you gin." We kiss but it becomes more passionate and i press her against the tree "maybe..sirius..was..right" i mumble against her lips.

A cough breaks us apart and standing there is sirius.
"Did i interupt something?"

"Yes, yes you did, sirius. Go away." I snap at him over my shoulder.

"I think i may have to tell prongs about this harry."

"You wouldn't," i snarl still close to ginny,

"you would like to think that!"

I sigh in defeat and we walk back to the burrow with sirius trailing behind us.