Rita Skeeter

Harrys POV

We casually walk into the common room and are bombarded with questions and condolonces. Ginny is fuming "WE ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED!!!!!" A\N IF U IMAGINE GINNYS FACE IT LOOKS LIKE😠😒😫MIXED

Everyone stops and seamus says "aye, you say that but what 'bout that ring on yer fingers? Me mam wears a ring cause her and me da are married."

"Yes, thank you, seamus but my ring is not infact an engagement ring but a promise ring."

Ginnys POV

Once we clear that up mcgonnagal comes in "potter. Weasley. Come with me." Harry and ronald follow  but mcgonnagal stops "no not you Mr.weasley. miss.Weasley." i cock my eyebrow up and follow.

Harrys POV

Sitting in mcgonnagals office is rita skeeter. "Hello harry! You wanted to talk with me?"
"Yes i did in fact. Ginny and i are not engaged but promised,"

i hear mcgonnagal sigh with releif behind me, "i want you to stop writing stuff about ginny and i's 'love life!'"

"Well you see harry I hear your sister is in hospital so unless you want me to write about her..." she trails off when I glare at her

"leave hope out of this."

"Fine. But on one condition, i interview you my way."

"...deal."

ginny scoffs and says "harry do you even remember the report in your 4th year?"

"Yes gin, i do." Mcgonnagal ushers ginny out and rita starts asking. "On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love ginerva?"

"10."

"Do you feel like you made the right choice proposing?"

"We're not engaged but maybe someday, yes."

"When was the worst time you fought?" I shifted in my seat, "thats private."

"Ah i see. You may go." I hurry out and into the Gryffindor common room, ignoring everyone and up into the boys dorms. I plop onto the bed still fully clothed and fall asleep.