hope in Gryffindor and malfoys sister in slytherin

Hermiones POV

"We were..uh..just..er..hey harry have you done your potions essay yet?"

"Nope. And don't change the subject! You're together now aren't you?"

Draco nods, "we were gonna tell you soon."

"ok but dont hurt her."

A/N i am gonna skip to when hope starts school
She looks like this now.

A/N i am gonna skip to when hope starts schoolShe looks like this now

Harrys POV

We are in the great hall when the door burst open and mcgonnagal enters with first years trailing behind her. Hope is looking very nervous.

The line up and the sorting hat calls the names "lucy borderman. Ravenclaw!"

"Jerry poots. Hufflepuff!"

"Evangaline Malfoy!"
A/N pic above is her (incase u can't see)

There are a few gasps and malfoy looks up at her and nods encouragingly, "SLYTHERIN

There are a few gasps and malfoy looks up at her and nods encouragingly, "SLYTHERIN. OH YES I SEE YOU ARE GOING TO GO FAR IN SLYTHERIN!" the sorting hat yells unusually. The last to be called is "Hope-Annie Potter. GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table whoops and cheers. I am so happy she is put in ny house. She sits beside me and i place an arm around her. She sees ginny and grins "hey ginny!"

Ginny who was staring at parchement looks up "oh. Hi hope!" She looks back down and hope frowns. I whisper to hope
"she's studying for her O.W.Ls. remember how much i had to do." She smiles and nods.

Hope and i are walking down the corridor when Malfoy comes round the corner "oh hey potter."

"Hi Malfoy! How's mione?" I tease him,  He scoffs and whilst walking off calks over his shoulder "she's good actually! Too busy snogging weaslette to notice?" My sister looks discusted and says to malfoy "harry snogs ginny?!"

"Oh yeah. Uh huh, plenty!"

"gross!"

I step in "malfoy! Hope don't you dare tell mum!"

"What about dad?"

"No!"

"Sirius?"

"Hope."

"Remus?"

"No!" "But he's my godfather!"

"He's my DADA teacher!"

"Teddy?"

"He's my godson! And also waaay to young for you to say that. He's only four!"

"Fine!" She says exasperated.