Hogsmeade

"What!" I yell, "what do you mean?"

"She is ill."

"We need to go see her."

"We can't. She's not allowed visitors at the moment. But we'll let you know when." My dad says.

Lupin leads me out of the office, "harry, i know your worried but she'll be fine."

"She's only nine! Do they even know what's wrong with her?"

"No,they don't." He sounded grave; The full moon was just a few days away.

Sirius comes out "look, harry. Why don't you go back to ginny, hogsmeade is today so i hear." He wiggles his eyebrows at me

"fine!" I sigh.

Ginnys POV

Harry comes back into the Gryffindor common room and sits beside me, "I'll fill you in at the three broomsticks but go and get ready. We leave soon."

I sprint into my dorm and choose my outfit. A\N the one on the right(black and white zigzags)

 A\N the one on the right(black and white zigzags)

I finish applying my makeup

And tidy my hair. I walk back into the common room, i feel eyes on me and harry obviously sees because when i sit down beside him he puts an arm around me protectively. "ready to go, gin?"

"yep! Lets go. Oh and boys, find someone elses butt to stare at!" I snap at them. Harry laughs at my fiestyness, once we are in hogsmeade harry says "ginny, you look stunning."

"Thanks harry! You don't look too bad yourself." He laughs again and we go into Honeydukes. harry buys me all the chocolate i want and then we go to the three broomsticks.

We enter the inn and get 2 butterbears emediently. We sit at a table in the corner and harry tells me all about how hope-annie is in the hospital; i take his hand and say "harry i am so sorry. But she'll get better!"

Harry smiles at me and says "ginny, i know we haven't been dating very long but i know that i love you and want to marry you someday. I'm giving you this promise ring in hope that you love me as much as i love you." He gives me a small dainty ring and i gasp.

"Harry it is absolutely beautiful! I do love you!" I throw myself onto him and we share a kiss