Ginnys worst nightmare

GinnysPOV
Its free period and i am walking down the hall when I see two people kissing. I was about to yell ' no PDA!' But then i realised who they were. It was Madison and my boyfriend. My harry. My love.

I gasp and run away to the R.O.R (room of requirement)
And think "i need a place to clear my head."
I walk in and sit on the sofa and cry. I don't know how long for. But i cry. I cry as loud as i can. I sob about a litre if tears. I scream so hard my throat hurts and finally i fall asleep with fresh tears falling down my cheeks.

Harrys POV
I'm walking down the corridor when someone grabs me and starts kissing me. I hear a feminine gasp and see a lock if red hair disappear behind a corner. I see that it is madison kissing me and grab her by the face and shove her off me "what the heck!? I have a girlfriend!"
"butI am so much prettier!"
"Ginny is the mosy beautiful girl ever! Not you! Youare just a little ugly brat!!!!!"
I see mcgonnagal come around the corner and try to escape "not so fast potter. My office. Now."

Im in mcgonnagals office and she is lecturing me about the way i spoke to madison, "potter, its absolutely outrageous! I trust you have a reason?"
"Yes proffesor. Well i was walking in the corridor when Madison lunged herself at me and started to kiss me. She the bad mouthed ginny so I bad mouthed her... i think ginny thought that I'm cheating on her." She nods and dismisses me.

♡☆time skip☆♡
Its been two days since ginny ran off and nobody knows where she is. I have explained what happened to hermione but when I tried to speak to ron, he just punched me. I have been a wreck without ginny. My grades have gone down, i never play with hope and i feel so sad.

GinnysPOV
I don't plan on coming out soon. I have been getting food from dobby who promised not to tell anyone unless it was urgent.

I lie on the bed and start crying again but then i hear the words
"Gin. I miss you. Come back."

A/n hey peeples!! I'm writing a dramione!!!! I hope you like this chapter😄😄😄😄