hogwarts and the new girl

I wake up and shower and dress. My sister is running around excited to see my friends.

We arrive at the station and I grab hopes hand and we run. When we are in my parents follow through. They stop and chat to rons family and malfoy comes to me "another potter scum? Hopefully the dark lord trys to kill her too."

"What did you just say malfoy! If you lay a finger on her i will kill you."

"Ooh! Potter being the protective brother!" He snarls in hopes face making her gasp. My dad comes over as malfoy leaves.

"Dad, i know you knicked it, give me the map."

He reluctantly gives me the map "y'know it is mine"

"oh yeah? Well i th-" I'm cut of by ginny nearly knocking me off my feet "harry!" She hugs me tightly

"hey gin!" We break apart and i hug hermione and ron. "Hey mate." We say our goodbyes and board the train. Hermione and ron go to the prefects carriage so ginny and I have one to our selves. "Well, mr.potter what do you have to say?"

"Huh?"

"You haven't been in touch."

"Did you not get my letter?"

"No!"

"Of course you didn't. The parents. I was grounded after the little pensieve fiasco."

"you scared me."

"Sorry gin." She smiles at me and yanks me down so our foreheads are touching, we are about to kiss when the trolly witch comes "anthing from the trolley dears?" We take some pasties and juice.
We eat our treats and i steal a kiss from her. "What was that, harry?" She kisses me softly

"you put my kiss to shame!" I say. We change into our robes and we arrive 10 minutes later.

Mcgonnagal gives her start of term speach and the 1st years are sorted. There is a new girl in my year, Madison, who is pretty and in Hufflepuff.

 There is a new girl in my year, Madison, who is pretty and in Hufflepuff

But ginny is prettier. She has turned from a little girl to a beautiful young lady.

 She has turned from a little girl to a beautiful young lady

Ginny is the light of my life and i would never replace her. But ginny thinks otherwise, Madison flirts with me a lot and any time she looks at me ginny kisses me. I am on my way to herbology when Madison catches up to me, "hi harry! Are you off to herbology?"

"Uh..yeah."

"me too! Can you show me the way? I am still getting used to the place."

"Sure." I say trying not to be rude.