Scaring hope-annie

I am laying in bed practising some simple charms when my mum comes in, "harry, professor mcgonnagal just owled, here's what you need."

"What about gin?"

"You can see ginny but on a limited basis. You are quittich captain."

"Uh.. ok."

"Brilliant! I'll owl mcgonnagal now." She leaves and harry owls his best friends and girlfriend.

It was just tomorrow when harry would see his 2nd Family. He hadn't seen ginny in a month but had been sending post. He had already packed his trunk and was reading the Quibbler
'Watch out for wrackspurts.' Was the front page.
Hope came skipping into his room "harry! I'm bored?"

Harry grinned at her "ok. You go and hide." She ran off.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!" He had no idea where she was. "where is she? There!" He yelled.

"you hide now harry" harry ran upstairs and grabbed his invisibility cloak and hid below it in the kitchen. "1,3,4,2,5,7,6,8,9,10!" Hope squealed as i jumped out at her.

"Harry! What have I told you about that! Your 16 and she's only 9! She gets scared easier." My mum is very protective of her. My mum scolds me. I feel bad for scaring her so i say "tomorrow when i go to hogwarts do you wanna go through platform 9 3\4 with me?" She nods.

I never let her go through with me because I'm scared she'll embarrass me.

I sleep that night a peaceful sleep.

A\N HEYY guys! I know its short and boring but i didn't want to skip a lot.😄