Valentine Embarrasment

3rd person view

Ginny woke up at 7:30am and got dressed into her nicest casual clothes. It was valentines day after all.

She walked into the Gryffindor common room but stopped dead in her tracks

Harry held a peice of pink paper in his hand "i told you to be wary. Revenge will be sweet!"

"Don't. Even. Think. about it."

He took off out the portrait, ginny trailing behind him. "HARRY JAMES POTTER! get back here RIGHT NOW!" But he continued to run. Then he burst into poem,

"His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad.
His hair as dark as a black board.
I wish he were mine, he's truly divine.
THE HERO WHO CONQUERED THE DARK LORD!" He yelled as we ran through hogwarts. We burst through the doors of the great hall, harry repeating it at the top of his voice,
"Should i say it again ginny?" He laughed as we dodged through the tables "HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!!"

"HIS EYES ARE AS FRESH AS A GREEN PICKLED TOAD. HIS HAIR AS DARK AS A BLACK BOARD. OH I WISH HE WERE MINE, HE IS TRULY DIVINE. THE HERO WHO CONQUERED THE DARK LORD!!!"

I trip over my feet and fall landing on top of harry. We burst out laughing and dumbledore says "thank you Mr.potter and miss.Weasley for that wonderful source of entertainment."

We realised we had interupted his speech "sorry professor."

She scrabbled off harry after she realised that we were still in the great hall with everyone staring at them. She flushes a red that rivals her hair. they take thier seats at the Gryffindor table and listen to dumbledore saying "there will be mini cupids reading out poems and songs."

Ginnys POV

I was in the common room just after giving harry his present when a mini cupid came up to me "hem hem. Her eyes as dark as a tree her hair as red as fire oh she is mine! She is truly fine! THE FERSOME FIERY GINERVA!"

I went as white as a sheet and marched over to harry who was laughing with the other boys and grabbed him by his collar and snogged him. There were wolf whistles but we kept going. "Mr.potter, miss.Weasley please can you avert your attention to me at this present moment?" We break apart red in the face and standing there was Mcgonnagal, lupin, sirius -who was grinning madly- my mum and dad. "Er..we..umm..were..just-sorry." I splutter. "Miss.Weasley you may stay here. It doesn't involve you." I look down and see a box in my pocket, i open it and there are earings with mini quaffles on them; there was also a note that read 'My fersome fiery love. Happy valentines day. I love you, from your fresh pickled toad, harry.xoxo.'

Harrys POV

We walk towards
mcgonnagals office and when sirius starts chuckling under his breath i shove him playfully "shut up."

"Harry," my dad says, "what have i said?"

"Relax jamesie he was just playing!" Sirius defends me. We reach the office and my parents look at me sympathetically "harry,sweetie," my mum says, "its Hope-Annie. She's taken ill and is in St.mungos."

A\N SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!