News of hope

I wake up the next morning and see ginny lying beside me asleep. I'm confused on how she got there. She starts to stir "mrnin' hry.."

"moring gin. Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep last night so i came in here."

We hear rons voice "harry, who are you talking to?"

"Uh..nobody." there is footsteps towards my bed so i shove ginny under the duvet just as ron pulls the curtains open "oh," he says "alright then." He closes the curtains again and ginny pokes her head out and i laugh, her hair is a frizzy static mess.

"You should go gin." She nods "Fve mre mints?"

"Fine." She ends up lying to 11:30am.

A\N its the weekend btw!

I sit up making sure to wake ginny in the process. I give her the invisibility cloak so she can get out of the dorms without being seen. I walk down into the common room and sit on the sofa as ginny emerges from the dorms looking beautiful.

 I walk down into the common room and sit on the sofa as ginny emerges from the dorms looking beautiful

She offers me her hand and we walk to the great hall and sit at the Gryffindor table.

Hedwig drops a scroll of parchment infront of me. I open it and my knuckles go white, hope is allowed visitors but is very ill. I tell ginny and walk out of the hall and to mcgonnagals office.

I knock the door and enter. "Oh hello potter. Can i help you?"

"Yes, professor. My sister is allowed visitors now and i would like permission to leave school to see her."

"Very well potter. Give her my best." I nod and rush out of hogwarts grounds and apparate to St.mungos.

"I'm here to see hope-annie."

I say to the receptionist "family only."

"I'm her brother! Harry potter. Hope-Annie Potter!"

"3rd floor room 394."

I hurry and when i finally reach there i burst into the room.

Hope was lying on a bed looking pale. My parents were on either side of her holding her hands. I sit beside my dad and say "well, whats wrong with her?"

My dad just sighs so my mum answers shakily "she h-has a muggle thing. P.A.N.D.As"

"What!"

"She starts her medicine tomorrow." I nod in despare, "will she be ok?"

My dad replies, "if the medicine works."

A\N I know i won't be able to understand what it's like living with somebody who has this but I wanted to show how dangerous it can be. I do NOT want to offend or hurt anybody whilst writing this. If you have a problem with it please talk to me and i will change it.

We sit there for hours in silence.
I leave and go back to hogwarts and try to forget.