The pensieve

We went home -sirius included- and as i was going to my room, my mother says "harry, weren't you saying a couple of months ago that you wanted to show us how molly took care of you when we were in hiding."

"Yes. Did you get a pensieve?"

"We did. Invite ginny over, she'll be curious."

So i owl ginny and emediently hear a *pop* and ginny is there. We tell her whats happening and she agrees. Hope isn't allowed to see just incase the triwizard comes up and creeps her out. I drop the memory in and we all plunge our faces in. A\N i don't know how they all fit but just roll with it!
At first it shows how me ron and hermione met then it shows our adventures and even the mirror of erised. Molly is giving me soup.
Finally it shows how ginny and i got together but i don't want them seeing that because it's a moment between ginny and i only.
I try and pull out but it doesn't work. I keep trying but no. I see ginny kiss me and we continue to make-out. My hand slips from her neck to her thigh and the other below her top to her bra strap. She is removing my shirt.. but no. I am not going to let people see this "ENOUGH!" i scream and we are back in the living room. Ginny is looking at the ground, my mum is looking at the wall and my dad and godfather are glaring at me.
Sirius being sirius just has to say "well its a good thing that we didn't let Hope see, eh james!" But my dad is still glaring at me. I storm out of the room dragging ginny with me "I'm sorry gin." I say when I'm sure we're out of earshot.

"Its ok, harry." Then she whispers in my ear "you, mr.potter have been a very naughty boy." Then disapparates home. I trudge back inside to be bored out of my mind with a lecture about  how stupid i was and how dangerous it could've been. "It's not like we did anything!"

"it didn't look like it!" My mum warned.
After about an hour sirius left potter manor and back to grimmauld place. "Harry you are grounded for a month and are not allowed to see ginerva that whole time!" My father roars.

"WHAT! No fair! Your the man who was saying that we were in love! You can't do that!"

"Yes i can. Upstairs now!" I storm up to my room and owl ginny to let her know.