Home Sweet Home

Himitsu=Secret

She was panting as she dishes the balls coming towards her quickly one after the other until her boss came in.

"You know how you said you would do anything since I saved you" the man asked to Himitsu causing her to get slightly curious and confused. "Yes?"

The man looked down like a child but as she would say it a bastard. "Can you be the Sacrificial Bride he begged catching her by suprise. She was about to ask question agar question but he begged even more "Yui has been chosen please don't let her go she can't deal with it but you can your strong" Himitsu sighed "When do I leave" the man sighed in relief and grabed out an already packed bag for her.

She raised am eyebrow at him and walked off to the limo. She was about to say everyone goodbye but the man seemed in such a risk be pushed her out the door like trash and when one of her fellow maids saw she tried to stop Himitsu but she was to late.

As she was driving she was just looking out to the trees paying her by and then she saw a mansion she knew all to well.

She didn't want the taxi driver to wait long so she wily got out of the cat with the thought...they are not here anymore.When she knocked on the door all of her hope was on the line and sadly her purple haired brother Reigi opened the door.

All hope was now lost as she held in her shock "You must be our new bride please come in" the man said to the girl he had not yet noticed as his long lost sister.