Honesty

I have to admit I prefer it here than at my brothers but...I need to get revenge.Its been nawing at me for years but part of me is just saying to run and never come back...like a coward.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ruki came in "What did you do to Azusa" he yelled at me.I stared at ml him blankly "I allowed him to have my blood......you can't expect to become human again without pain and actually he's only feeling that during the process because that's his most loved feeling.

He still looked angry and before I knew it he was behind me.I decided to stay "If he dies you die" he spoke.I turned around angry "Do not ever threaten me" I spoke slowly.

"Your weak you can't even beat or kill your brothers...you just cower in fear" I started shaking now something was boiling inside of me I felt faster and stronger not vampire strong but like a boost. I ran out of the room then the mansion and finally the woods as I looked to my blood stained home.

I have to admit I don't think I'm gonna win this time because I'm still not at my full potential but anger took control of me.

Before I could do anything Subaru teleported in front of me."Get out of my way Subaru" I spoke very impatiently.He sighed "We were afraid this would happen" he said a bit mischievously.

He continued "Guess I wasn't able to keep you very sane" my eyes widened and then Shu went beside him "So you failed huh" he asked Subaru as he looked down.

When I was still shocked Subaru hugged me shocking me more and then all I saw was black.

"No one ever or ever will care for you sister" I heard Subaru whisper to me