How to Kill a Vampire

Part 1

Rage consumed me and once again I felt a boost bit this time I had control.

I flipped Shu over riskingly popping my shoulder.I looked over to the brother to pick which one I should go after.Kanato.

I ran over to him and grabbed Teddy."This is for killing my 1st friend" I slowly ripped the bear apart.Kanatos eyes darkened as he teleported up to me.

How do you kill Kanato?Turn him into a doll.Killing women just to make some barbies and having a creepy  ear serves him right.

As we were testing each others strength I got my hands to his face and stuck my fingers through his eye sockets.I was going crazy."Dolls are supposed to be flexible" I spoke as I started breaking his bones until he layed limp on the floor.Arms spread like a doll.

Next.Subaru;save for last.Reigi.

How to kill Reigi?Experiment on his body.

He lifted me by my neck.I couldn't breath I trotted to kick but nothing worked.Then, he spammed me on the kitchen counter giving me options.

I gasped a knife and sloshed hours fingers and as he held his jams in pain I went for his tongue. "Can't be a smart ass without  your tongue"

I stuffed dozens of this in his mouth until finally I put a bottle of alcohol in his mouth "Shu was right I don't like alchohol that how come in putting it in the trash"

I grabbed a lighter causing Reigi to hold my arm away my wrist popped and I smiled. I popped my worst more to the side and dropped it in his mouth causing flames to erupt.