Keep the Secret

Last night I could not sleep I felt like Shu remembered me after all he was the oldest of us all.

Before I knew it,it was morning u got up after thinking all night for a plan.What kind of plan?A plan that will make them think otherwise thay I am their sister.

I rummaged through my stuff reluctantly until finally I came upon my ID I held it out like a trophy and them looked around my room everything was everywhere.

I hate having a mess so I picked it up incredibly fast an when I sighed of relief I saw Reigi  raising his eyebrow "What" I asked slightly annoyed he put it down and said "Breakfast is ready"

Before I could answer him he vanished.Step one of my plan act completely different than I did when I was little.I stead of going down late like I always did I went down their right away since he just let me know.

When I went down I saw no one there except Reigi and Shu who seemed to be in a conversation they both looked at me and looked back k at each other and left the conversation with "Probably not"

Good they are about to give up on their prediction now for step 2.Fo yall have some alcohol I whined Shu opened one of his eyes "Aren't you too young for that?" I smiled and threw him the ID I got after I changed my name.

He scanned through it "Hikami Kurgami?" He asked with a raised eyebrow 'yup he totaly had his suspicions' I though nervously he gave it back and when he did that he said "You don't even like alchohol" which caught Reigi and My attention "How did you k ow that?" Reigi said trying to act unfased.

"Her blood and look she has  tried alcohol just never liked it" I sighed "Yeah they were right your skill is pretty high" and then finally everyone arrived and we began to eat.

Before we ate Reigi left real quick and said "Sit wherever you'd like" Step 3: he left the middle seat at the top and then one of the side.Smart I thought,when I was little I hated being the center of attention especially when that brought more reasons for punishment.

I picked the upper middle seat and when Reigi came back he looked at me he continued walking and served us.Boy did that food taste good if only I could tell what Shu was thinking.