How to Kill a Vampire

Part 2

I looked over to the 4 vampires and smiled.I then directed the smile to......Ayato!

He scoffed at me and I just took a deep sigh.How to kill Ayato?

Ayato is lazy meaning he must be weak right?I just ran and allowed him to put his arms to both my sides.It was cute he thought he got me so he smirked...so did I.

I hit him where the sun doesn't shine and as he groaned in pain I grabbed his tie and started suffocating him.He kept hitting my head causing my sight to go blurry and for me to let go only to lean forward pusg8ng him out the windpw down to th roses I took a deep breath helping me regain control and spoke with envy "Die just like your mother".

Before I could look back over to the rest I felt a hot breath on my neck with a perverted voice "Bad girl" before I knew it I was hit on the head and I went flying to the wall.

Laito bent on one knee in between my legs while the other was on the side.He lifted my chin revealing blood from my mouth...he knew I was losing my energy.

How to kill Laito? He kissed down to my neck.As he took a bite I pulled his hair with one hand. While the other I slowly spud over to a knife on the floor. I finally clutched it and I stabbed him.

He dramatically held his heart and gasped as if this was a scene."My own sister has killed my brothers and now me" he breathed out before he collapsed.