Survive

She opened her eyes 1 more time "Azusa...remember if your hurting yourself because of others it weakens you...hurt yourself for and only for you" she spoke with some coughs in between Azusa was actually crying "Please don't go"

"Yuma calm down...don't make this so dramatic" I could t believe she was making things so casual "Kou embrace those scars they show your a survivor"

Then she looked at me and laughed "Ruki at least show that you have a soul...show your personality" She started laughing with sorrow but also joy "Thank yall for being my friends"

I was getting so mad "Don't be so weak you got rid of your brothers now you can live free" I yelled hoping to get to her "I don't want my family to have any future generation....I want no sighn of my family including myself"

It was Yuma turn "That's so weak!You won don't let them win by taking you with them" She finally started crying "Trust me . I'm relieving myself...and they know it.They are vampires so they are gonna be hunted as ghost while I'm just gonna be a drifting soul.Trust me I dont want to die...just please I love yall forgive me" finally she fell limp in my arms after exhaling one last breath of relief

She was a warrior who just died.We all stayed in our positions staring down.I finally stood "Yall know where we should bury her" I said as I walked out allowing them to follow me.

I looked down to my best friend in my arms.She looked more peaceful then I have ever seen her epecialy with the small smile formed on her face"Trust me she is happy" I told my brothers who were devastated. "She loved us" Kou mumbled and we all nodded.

We all ended up at a tree that her and Yuma once grew together.It was beautiful.The shape was the most flattering though,it allowed the perfect amount of shade.Oh how we wanted to come here again with her.It looked like a bunch of trees twisted together but was a weeping willow tree.

On the tree was our signatures from when we were little.We carved something next to Serena's name.

It was today's date.The date she died and the date she finally got rid of her brothers.The greatest victory if her life.Her dream of all Sakamakis being removed from existence finally came true she was finally able to Rest In Peace knowing she was Victorious.