How to Kill a Vampire

I was taking deep berths as I looked to the side at Shu.Blood was all over me;theirs and mine.

How to kill Shu?Shu grabbed me and threw me out the doors leading to t9 the music room.I scurried up to be met by the piano.I quikly banged all the keys causing him to covet his ears.

I kept doing that with breaths of fear until he grabbed my hair.I let out a slight gasp. Efore he banged my head in the piano.He stalked towards me so I grabed cymbals and brought them together on either side of his head.

As he recovered I grabbed the violins bow and scratched him all over with it until he swiped it out of my hands.

I ran all over yhe room after hitting him with the guitar.Ginalky after a while I could t run anymore I fell to the ground a d he automatically straddled my hips.

He roughly grabbed my jaw and lifted me as he said "Reigi,Ayato,Laito Kanato" I started crying and tried to struggle but I couldn't move I let a tear fall as I gathered all my strength.

I wasn't the omlnly one weakened he was too so I threw us both out the widow.I was about to black out bit I didn't allow it until I know I won against Shu.

I cracked my neck to the side and saw him with his eyes open and light all gone.I took a sigh of relief and feinted completely disregarding Subaru