Confront

Who are yall I asked the brothers as they were sitting in he living room.They all lazily stared at me and after a while Ruki stood "I'm sure we just have to reboot your memory.

He started walking me to a huge room and when we entered I saw th walls lined with dozens of pictures many with me in them.

I looked back to see Ruki had left and as I looked at all the pictures memories raced back making my body to freeze with my eyes widened

Flashback

My mom truly wanted to kill me I thought as I layed in the thorny roses I was just staring up at the sky until I saw 4 boys faces.they all helped me up and tend to my wounds.

We talked every night since that was the only time that we had away from life.After about 6 months frickin Laito caught us and held me in confinement until I finally got freed but unfortunately the good memories were lost after half a year of more torture.

I jolted awake eyes still widened.I went slowly back to the living room to gave a slight reunion with my old best/only friends I looked over to Asuka and hugged him crying into his shoulder "Don't worry we will get rid of the source of your pain soon" he slowly whispered in my ear.

I didn't want to think about the Sakamakis right now I didn't want to fight but I knew tomorrow they will be free and will come for me.