Fight

Serena was shaking with her bangs covering her eyes.She looked up fury clear.Subaru smiled "You finally found the vampire you huh" he mocked.

She grabbed both sides on his temple and brought his head to her knee.After lifting him up she kicked him on the side sending him to the wall.

He ended up straddling her hips and she couldn't get up.Until she saw Kou,Yuma,and...Azusa.Her eyes somehow became angrier (if that's even possible) she started lifting her forearms.

Her and Subaru shock as they arm wrestled each other.Using her smarts he lifted him up enough to where she brought her knees up and kicked his stomach.

She was so injured yet she kept going. Before Subaru even for up she put him in another great luck like Azusa did but when he kept slamming her into walls she kept holding on.

They both ended up on yhe floor and I watched eagerly to see who would get up first.Subaru lifted himself and scoffed as he looked at his sister "So weak he said as he lifted her from the ground by her neck.

"Succumb to me sister" he whispered in her ear .That's when I noticed she was actually concious. She was breathing heavily yet hollow "Never" she said right before stabbing him in the heart

He collapsed and so did she.Always as if on cue everyone stood.We looked at her wide eyes hoping she would get up but she didn't.

We ran up to her body and I held her as the brothers surrounded us."Serena wake up" I said gently.

"Wake up!" Yuma said pissed she lifted her eyes slowly "Stop being so loud" she said causing relief to sweep over us until she started closing her eyes again.