Episode 5

Yoon Ji Hoo was on the bridge

Yoon Ji Hoo was on the bridge. The view of river and the environment is more attractive. Sun also was going slowly down to the water. He was watching over the scene. Even though the sun goes down at the moment, again it will raise on the top of the sky shinning glamorously. 'My life is also same as I feel. Most of the time going down to the deep even not letting me to breath, but suddenly raise a little hope of living, shining again like the sun. As the sun revolves the earth which has been the core point of it, don't I revolve around her who has become the breath of my life? I should not go along like this. I should stop this and go away. This only will become a harder and harder to escape once I will have to let go her from my heart forever to his arms.

Yoon Ji Hoo was in his deep thoughts. He was struggling lot with his deep emotions when his eyes covered by soft small hands from behind. He smiled and knew whose hands were there. He smells the fragrance of her, closely to his body.

"So... do I need to become blind here in after to please you?" He whispered smiley.

"Do you think that I will keep watching and do nothing if something like that happen to you?" She replied and released her hands softly.

He turned to see her face. He touched from the words he heard just now. Jan Di was staring at him Smiley. He smiled back from his eyes.

"What will you do if something bad happen to me?" he questioned as a joke. But his heart wants a true answer.

"I will look after you until you become fine and stronger." She replied without taking time. When last words were gone, she was in a serious but in a cool mood. Even she doesn't know that she would answer like this. She is bit surprised about the words she said.

Ji Hoo was watching in her eyes. He was trying to dig her mind by his mind. He knew Jan Di is dear to him but he never knew she cares him this much. Though he has to be happy after he heard her sincerity, he felt like thousands of needles were sticking to his heart. Finally he smiled to the sky. He got his answer at last but he couldn't be happy.

"I came here for a walk while watching the sight scene over the bridge. Shall we continue?" he gathered all his thoughts to one place and tried to be back to normal.

"Let's go.... Sunbea can you remember something relate to us in this park?" She asked.

"What is t?" he wondered.

"The day we both wore wedding kits at first time was in here. The competition was held in this park. Can you remember?" She replied happily. "It was my first time I wore a wedding dress in my life." She smiled but seemed to be sad.

"Ahh !! Yeah... How cannot I remember? It was a beautiful day ...right..? By the way Jan Di-ahh, do you think a person wears wedding dress more than one time in his/her life?" he questioned and laughed.

She was surprisingly staring at him. Her eyes went down. She felt that her dream of being a real bride would never come. She feels sad from his question. "Yeah... that's true. But in my case it's different... It will be difficult to happen... Isn't it sunbea...?" She asked.