Episode 08

Ei Jung tried to contact Goo Jun Pyo at every possible way where as he didn't answer for his calls

Ei Jung tried to contact Goo Jun Pyo at every possible way where as he didn't answer for his calls. Finally he determined to go and meet him. After hitting Ji Hoo, he knew that Goo Jun Pyo must be in a mess. He entered to the palace and walked through the doors towards where his room located.

When he entered to the room, Goo Jun Pyo was staring at the ceiling laying on his king size bed.

"Jun Pyo!!" Ei Jung reached to him. He got to know, by that time Jun Pyo has settled with his anger and feelings and his eyes were moist mostly. He guessed that he must have cried earlier.

"Are you alright?" Ei Jung asked while sitting on the chair near to his bed.

"Ei Jung.... If you were me, what else will you do instead of what I have done?" He questioned him while looking in his eyes.

"For some reasons I feel that I also would behave like that Jun Pyo, but my heart says that there must be something wrong with the argument also." He sighed.

"But one thing Goo Jun Pyo, I wish if you could control your anger at least bit at that moment, then we could prevent the bad outcomes happened." Ei Jung expressed sad fully.

"What do you mean by?" He questioned back with surprise.

"Ji Hoo is in the hospital at the moment. I just got the news from Woo Bin that he will be taken for further physical examinations. The foot hit of you has hit in his underbelly and he was groaning with the pain when we admitted him to the hospital." Ei Jung sighed

"What? Hospital? Ohhhh!!!! Shit!" Jun Pyo fallen down to the earth. His heart was in a trouble and confusion. He didn't want to make him in pain. Only he wanted to express his anger and that happened in that way. But he never thought in his dreams that he would injure him like that. But suddenly, a corner of his mind whispered him that 'it was a good lesson to him. If he didn't do wrong for me, then he would not appoint for this kind of situation.' He finally consoled his mind thinking that way. But in his deeper heart he was so depressed and he remembered Ji Hoo's face shading away.

"How much serious is he?" He asked slowly trying hiding his feelings.

Ei Jung was bit surprised from the way he asked. He just got to know that Jun Pyo is regretting about that.

"As Woo Bin said, he has been examined once and they have found that blue scratches mark in his lower abdomen which was paining at that moment. They have given pain killers and medicine. But they will do further examinations inside of him whether it has badly affected to inside his abdomen." Ei Jung replied directly to his eyes. He saw the dark image was being drawing in his face.

Jun Pyo sighed. But he couldn't forgive him and Jan Di. He thoroughly believed that they have cheated him.

"You go home. I want to sleep now." He said with wrecked voice.