Episode 17

After hearing so much of blames from grandfather for bathing in this conditions Ji Hoo dressed again to go to meet their friends. As usual Jan Di had to help to grandfather for treating him. She felt the embarrassment again but not much as she felt in first time. She happily helped grandfather. She wonders thinking how he is becoming more and more familiar to her day by day. She regretted for what she said to him a while before. But her heart believes that whatever she says, he is not going to go away from her. She knew that feeling is so much selfish but she couldn't undergo the thought of not being with her sunbea.

Ji Hoo placed little cream to his wound in his lips lightly and he felt that it is so much pain less at the time. He stared at Jan Di directly when he applied it by his own. Jan Di felt so uneasy when she saw his gaze remembering the things happened between them. She looked down to the floor. She slowly moved out from the room and waited in the main door step for him. He dressed a white shirt with a half open light blue sweeter along with white colour pants. He always loves white without knowing reasons.

Jan Di was staring at him when he is coming towards her. 'White is the best colour for sunbea' she thought.

"Sunbea, are you sure that you can ride the bike?" She asked thinking about his injury.

"When the doctor and the nurse are in the house, how the patient cannot be healed so quickly?" He said smiley. She smiled back to him and stepped behind from him.

He placed the helmet in her head and put the buckle. "Get in" he said when she was waiting for his instructions.

"Today is so cold, right?" She asked while get in the bike and sat.

"Yeah, it's getting more and more cold I guess." He replied and started the bike.

She placed her both hands on his shoulders and tightly caught him. He didn't say anything but smiled to himself. He slowly rode the bike to Ei Jung's place.

.....................................

Ei Jung, Ga Eul and Woo Bin were waiting for Jun Pyo, Jan Di and Ji Hoo. They prepared few snacks for all while waiting for them to come.

"I am so happy finally those three are friendly again. It is good to know that Jan Di spend time with Jun Pyo sunbea. What a relief!" Ga Eul said smiley.

"That's right Ga Eul. I am also happy about them. But I wonder though Ji Hoo said that he will come today, whether he is really come or not." Woo Bin replied.

"He will, Woo Bin, He has the courage for facing anything." Ei Jung said confidently.

"Hey guys! Hope I am not late." Goo Jun Pyo came inside and looked for Jan Di.

"Jun Pyo sunbea, where is Jan Di?" Ga Eul quickly questioned.

"I also about to ask it from you Ga Eul, I asked her to come with you." He replied surprisingly.

"She called me and when I said the Ei Jung sunbea will pick me, she said it is fine and she will come with you." Ga Eul replied with curiosity.

"Not to worry, I am here." Jan Di came inside with a big smile. Behind her Ji Hoo also stepped in smiley. Both of them held helmets in their hands where all of them just got to know that Jan Di has come with Ji Hoo.

Ga Eul looked at Goo Jun Pyo, as well Ei Jung and Woo Bin also looked at him. Goo Jun Pyo felt bit uneasy but tried not to show it to others. But Ji Hoo understood the situation but he didn't say anything but sat mid to Ei Jung and Woo Bin. Jan Di sat next to Ga Eul and Jun Pyo sat mid to Jan Di and Woo Bin. Woo Bin felt that some sort of mis-feeling is going among them and he wanted to break it as soonest.