Episode 12

"Ei Jung sunbea... I will speak with Jan Di. You don't discuss anything with her. She will be upset if you do." Ga Eul said while got down from the car.

"Ok.. You go ahead, I will park the car and come in." He said.

Ga Eul went towards Ji Hoo's house. The main door was already opened so she entered without knocking or asking. When she entered to the living room she saw that Jan Di was leaning against the wall of the room next to her and looking down. Her hand was in her heart and she was breathing heavily. Ga Eul stopped at once where she stood up. She noted that Jan Di has not noticed about her arrival to the home.

Ga Eul felt so much uneasy seeing her friend like this. She knew that Yoon Ji Hoo must be in the room where Jan Di was standing next to. From her feminine sense, she judged that something has happened between them a while ago. She scared about Jan Di at once.

Ga Eul didn't want Ei Jung to see her friend like this. Since she heard the sound of closing a door of the car, she thought suddenly to speak Jan Di.

"Gum Jan Di..!!!" She said.

......................................

Jan Di ran towards from him and stopped out of the room. She leaned against the wall and touched her heart. She felt for a second that her heart was jumping with pleasure but she scared to that feeling.

She surprised about her own emotions. She never thought that even for a second her heart would rise and surrender for Yoon Ji Hoo. She has believed that all the feelings she had for him in the past have already been buried. But...then what is this??? She was breathing heavily.

She just felt afraid of what she has done with him. 'I should not have kissed him. What if he raises his hopes for me? Is this what Goo Jun Pyo suspected? Oh my God!!! I shouldn't have done it. What happened to me? Even now I see the emotions and the desire of his eyes. Is this the same old Ji Hoo sunbea? Now what he is thinking? I am going crazy now...' Her thoughts were covering her head and confusing her further. She didn't know that Ga Eul was watching her when she heard her voice like in a dream.

"Ga Eul..." Her voice has little bit broken. She knew that Ga Eul was observing her.

Ga Eul moved to her friend. "Jan Di, what happened?" She questioned her looking deep in her eyes.

"Nothing... nothing happened. Why?" She replied in quick words covering her eyes from her friend.

"Don't lie to me. Your face is red and you are blushing with shy. Did something happen with Ji Hoo sunbea?" She asked directly.

"What? How......!!! What are you talking? Nothing happened." She said shyly.

"Let's talk later. You can't hide things from me." Ga Eul smiled and said.

Jan Di smiled back. She also wanted to speak with someone. Ga Eul is the best buddy for that. She nodded her head.

"Let's go and see Ji Hoo sunbea, how is he now? I couldn't believe that Jun Pyo sunbea hit him and he was needed to admit to the hospital even." Ga Eul asked.

"That is true Ga Eul. He was wounded and injured. It is a relief that nothing serious has happened to him. He is in the room now. You go and see him." She whispered.

Jan Di felt that she can't face him. She felt that she has done something wrong to him. Ga Eul realized her friend's facial expressions.

"Why? Don't you come in? Jan Di !!!!?" She questioned.

"Ahh !!! Jan Di, are you still here? How is Ji Hoo now?" Before she answered Ga Eul's question Ei Jung came in the mid of them.

"Ji Hoo sunbea is in the room. Since Harabeoji went to the dispensary I waited here." She said looking down. Ga Eul thought that something has definitely happened between them because they were alone at home.