Episode 16

Goo Jun Pyo and Jan Di slowly stepped into the place where they had the first date of them. Both of them were feeling happily where Jun Pyo held Jan Di's hand. They moved to the bench and sat closely to each other.

"Feeling so good when you are with me like this. What if we can be together ever like this." Jun Pyo whispered to the sky without looking at Jan Di. Jan Di knew what he was meant. She knew that Jun Pyo wants her to go with him badly. She looked at his face. His face was full of happy expressions.

"Goo Jun Pyo!!" She spoke softly to him to get his attention. He stares at her with warm feeling and happy expressions.

"I always wonder why I couldn't ever let you go, though I get hurt and even more." Jan Di whispered slowly to him.

He took her hand and squeezed her fingers from his. She felt the warmth of his fingers.

"Gum Jan Di, I never hurt you intentionally, but sometimes I know I couldn't control myself of being arrogant." He replied with regretful eyes. She smiled back to him and nodded her head.

"Shall I ask you a question?" She asked smiley.

"Go ahead" He whispered.

"I need a serious and real answer for this. I love this question and I want a lovely answer from you as my lover. I wanted to ask this from you since recently." She said while preparing her facial expressions to ask. He nodded his head by approving of asking.

"How can a person get to know when someone truly loves that person?" She asked. Jan Di has already got the best answer from Yoon Ji Hoo and she experienced it too. She wanted to know the answer from his lover as well.

Jun Pyo looked at her surprisingly. "Why all of this sudden?" he asked.

"No, no... nothing like that, I like to know the answer from you." She smiled and answered.

He thought about the question and an answer. He knew that he is not familiar for romantic talks and answers but he didn't want her to be unhappy. So he thought so much.

"I think if a person who is always there for you and always be around you even if it's inconvenient and difficult and if the person really wants the best for you and be upset when you are also upset, so you can guarantee that must be the right person for you and he truly loves you." He explained with a smile while staring in her eyes. Jan Di was staring at him blankly.

"I am glad that you have that kind of person in your life." He said again when she didn't reply.

"Who?" Unknowingly she asked.

"Who else? It's me. Why? Don't you think like that?" He shockingly asked.

Jan Di smiled back to him by nodded her head. "Yeah... I am so lucky." She replied.

But her thoughts were splitting away where she couldn't understand why. Because when she hears his words she remembered not only Goo Jun Pyo but also Yoon Ji Hoo as well. Even sometimes in her life where she faced uncountable worse situations Yoon Ji Hoo was there than Goo Jun Pyo though Jun Pyo wants to be with her, he couldn't because of his arrogant mother. And in every unpleasant incident Ji Hoo was there and she knew that he supported for her best and victory in every incident of her life.

"Jan Di!!! What are you thinking?" Jun Pyo asked looking at her eyes.

Jan Di heard his voice like in a dream. "Ahh!!! Nothing Goo Jun Pyo, I am glad I have a person as you said. I too think I am lucky. So that means I should not ever let go of that person away, right?" She smiled and asked.