Episode 10

The car stopped in front of the portico of Yoon Ji Hoo's house

The car stopped in front of the portico of Yoon Ji Hoo's house. Jan Di was still in the sleep in Ji Hoo's arms where Ji Hoo was also in a sleep keeping his head on the back of the seat. When the car's breaks tighten to the floor, he slowly woke up and saw that they have reached home. The innocent sleepy face of her which was cling to his arm made him feel so nervous. His heart was continuously muttering him to lightly kiss her forehead. He suddenly remembered the fight he had with Jun Pyo. With much difficulty he restrained his thoughts and wakes up her.

"Jan Di, wake up. We have arrived home." He slowly spoke to her.

"Oh!!! Unknowingly I have fallen asleep. Have I hurt you by staying in your arms?" She asked bit shyly.

"No no... it's alright. Let's go inside." He smiled back.

Grandfather and Woo Bin firstly get down from the car and carried the bags. Before Jan Di gets down and comes from Ji Hoo's side of the car, Woo Bin suddenly came and helped him to get down. She was little bit displease of his action which she felt that Woo Bin has intentionally done that avoiding her to help him.

"Ji Hoo-ahh I am going then. Hope you will be alright." Woo Bin was about to leave. He was thinking whether to reveal or not with regarding the arrival of Jun Pyo last night. For any reason his mind didn't allow him to reveal it, so he thought to disclose it in a later date.

"Thank you for your time." Ji Hoo replied with a smile.

"Jan Di, you need to go to school. Harabeoji, you also need to go to dispensary too." Ji Hoo whispered.

"Sunbea... Have you forgotten that today is Saturday? I don't want to go to school on Saturdays. But Harabeoji needs to go since he couldn't get leaves." Jan Di smiled and said.

"How can I go leaving you here alone my son? I will stay today for you. By the way, you will be needed to do the medical treatments by applying the jel to your scratch mark and put medicine to your wounds also." Grandfather said sadly.

"Harabeoji... you don't worry. I will stay. You go and come back by half day. I will treat the wounds. When you come back, you can apply jel to the scratch mark. Is that ok?" Jan Di asked from grandfather. Her face was full of serious expressions. He knew that she will definitely care about Ji Hoo. He nodded his head and went.

Yoon Ji Hoo was watching the entire dialogues. He was actually in a surprise of hearing those words from Jan Di. His heart was saddening bit when he stares at her. He wanted to send her away thinking that staying with him like this will make more problems to her.

"Sunbea... you need to take a rest. Let's go to your room. It is better if you sleep now. Right... Come..." She held his hand and slowly led him to his bed. He sat on the bed while she was preparing the medicine.

"Jan Di I will be able to put medicine by own to my wounds. You better go home. Your parents also are worrying about you. You haven't got a good sleep from last night... hmmm....?" He asked gently.