Episode 11

Ha Je Kyang carried Jun Pyo with other guards' help to the visiting room of her house. She knew that Jun Pyo never drink like this especially in the day time if he is not going through a terrible situation in his life. She removed his shoes and let him to relax in the bed. She thought to explain him as much as possible in order to settle the things with Jan Di as soon as possible. Further she thought to meet Jan Di as well.

After few hours Goo Jun Pyo came to his senses and found out that he was not in his own house. He came out of the room where he saw that Je Kyang was watching TV.

"Why did you bring me here?" he asked lazily making his hair neatly in his hands while moving towards her.

"What kind of a situation would be happened if I carried the drunken Goo Jun Pyo to his home?" She laughed. "Let's have a tea. You will feel better then" she smiled again

"Je Kyang, did I do anything wrong? What did I tell you when I was drunk?" he asked humbly.

"Goo Jun Pyo, listen to me. After placing so much effort and breaking the marriage of us, finally you could win her in order to make her yours. I might be not knowing much, but both of you must have gone through so many obstacles. It should not be forgotten that Yoon Ji Hoo was there every time and without him you and Jan Di would never be together. So what I am trying to tell you is, you should be calm when a situation likes this. Because a fake suspicion can make a real disconnection of people if they do not act wisely. Do you understand what I say?" She explained and asked from him kindly.

"I know what you are saying. I also didn't want to suspect them. But the incidents happening lead me more for it. I don't think that Jan Di needs to wait the whole night next to Ji hoo's bed at the hospital to look after him. I saw it from my eyes that night. Not only that there are more things which I do not want to discuss. Though I wanted to forgive they do not allow me to do that." He said angrily.

"That means you went to see him in the hospital?" She asked smiley. But the Jun Pyo's point where Jan Di stayed the whole night looking after him made her mind also bit confused.

Jun Pyo looked at her eyes. "Yes" he slowly whispered.

"Goo Jun Pyo you meet both of them and talk with them. I think that is the thing that you should do at the moment without thinking and doubting. The reason for Jan Di stayed with him must be that Yoon Ji Hoo was injured because of the involvement of Jan Di as well. Do not come to conclusions suddenly." She replied like that to calm down Goo Jun Pyothough her mind also was confused.

"I will think about it" he responded in a serious mood.

Jun Pyo was regretting what he has done in the past days. He thought that he should have calm and control himself without fighting with them like that. Even though he send the text massage Jan Di has not replied to him. It also hurt his heart most. He was afraid for a second, that whether Jan Di would go away from him. He wanted her back. He thought to meet her. But the apology from both of them is needed for his mind. Not only that Jun Pyo wanted to see Ji Hoo so much. He remembered how he broke his toy robot when their childhood and how he cried over it. He didn't want to see his pain anymore specially a pain occurred due to his words and actions. But when he thinks further, he realized that he has hurt him so much and brought him so much pain. But he didn't want to apology him, instead of he felt sorry for him.

"Je Kyang, I will meet both of them at once and discuss the things again. You know what, I am glad that I had you to speak about it. If not I must have been in a mess. Since it is closer for the date that I need to go abroad, I need to clarify everything and get Jan Di back to me." He expressed gratefully.