Episode 06

Jan Di dressed nicely

Jan Di dressed nicely. After a long time this is the date she loves to go with Jun Pyo. She feels happy and lovely. But from a corner in her mind, she is bit scared when she remembers the anger of Jun Pyo and how he behaved badly at the party. But she is not a type of a fearful girl. She has a big self confidence over her to against the violence and be a proof to the truth. Sometimes as a human she felt. But she determined to find out today what was the wrong with him. The place where the concert will be held has been informed by her to Jun Pyo. She loves music. Most of the time, music heals her pain. She remembers those incidents where Ji Hoo sunbea heals her with his adorable music. But Jun pyo doesn't seem to be happier about the singing concert. He told that would be boring. But Jan Di could make his mind by requesting humbly to come over.

"Awww!! Today my daughter is going for a very special occasion, dressing nicely after a long time." Jan Di's dad shouted with pleasure.

Gum San, her small brother also came and joined for teasing her.

"Jan Di-ahh.. as I always tell you, be good to master Jun pyo....You understand? Ahh ? Don't do any mistakes...Ok...." Her mother warned and shouted happily.

She didn't care anything since she knew this will be not a happy date. This time it is a problematic date. She got in to the bus.

.......................................

Goo Jun Pyo got in to his car and instructed to the driver to take him to the singing concert. A copy of the photo is in his pocket. He feels bit confused. His heart wants to see her and spend time with her badly. But his mind wants him to discuss this suspicion. Finally he decided to speak about and get clarified.

"Goo Jun Pyo, were you waiting a lot? Or... did you just come?" Jan Di asked coming towards him. She felt a distance between them in her heart. She was afraid to it. They went towards the lobby.

"I just come. What is this singing concert? I am not interested at all. The places you select for dates are so much uncomfortable."He Said by looking away.

"I got these tickets as a free gift. So I wanted to watch it with you." She smiled. She wants to see his smile and to know that he is happy of being with her.

"Free tickets? How?" he asked.

"Yesterday we won these tickets from a competition." She proudly said.

"We???" Jun Pyo doubtfully asked.

"Yeah... Ji Hoo sunbea and me" Jan Di spoke without thinking. Further she doesn't know what has been in his mind in past few days. She never thought that he gets angry when he heard it. He didn't want to hear the story any more. An anger with a fire got from his mind.

"So you want me to go with you from the tickets which you have won with Ji Hoo? Ahh!! Why don't you go with him instead of me?" His eyes were getting angry. When she saw his eyes she is bit scared.