Episode 13

Ga Eul and Ei Jung left the place after few times. Since Ei Jung also was preparing to leave, he was bit busy at the moment where Ga Eul also wanted to spend the time with him as much as possible before he leaves.

"Did you speak to Gum Jan Di?" Ei Jung asked when they get in to the car. Though Ga Eul wants to express everything, she determined to protect the secret Jan Di asked to.

"Yeah I spoke with her. Sunbea, I feel that she is really hurt because of the suspicion of Jun Pyo sunbea. Not only that due to the condition of Ji Hoo sunbea right now, she is not be able to go away from him even though she is in a mid of suspicion." She replied shortly. "What about Ji Hoo sunbea?" She asked again.

"Yoon Ji Hoo is always a silent and calm person. He never acted arrogant in front of anyone till he met Jan Di. I am afraid of him. I am afraid how long will be able to hold his emotions calmly and silently. I don't think that he is going to betray anyone but ultimately he will be the one suffering mostly." He sighed while looking at Ga Eul.

Suddenly Ga Eul remembered the incident just has happened between Jan Di and Ji Hoo. The words of Ei Jung were hearing in her ears continuously. 'I am afraid how long will be able to hold his emotions calmly and silently' She scared about Jan Di when she remembered the incident happened between them.

"Though we plan or we want, things will happen as they will have to be happened. I believe that the best thing is to be done is following your heart." Ga Eul said while looking straightly through the window.

"But sometimes following only the heart will cause so many problems my girl." He replied calmly. She didn't say anything but so many thoughts were running in her mind.

.......................................

'Beep... beep... beep...' Goo Jun Pyo's phone was ringing continuously. He has not gone out much these days whereas staying in his room and thinking more and more. After the argument with Gum Jan Di and fight with Yoon Ji Hoo he has mentally depressed so much. Nothing has happened as he wanted. He didn't want hurt them but now he thinks, he realizes that what he has done was hurting them and off them away from his life.

But how much he felt depressed and regretted he couldn't give away the thoughts of suspicion about them. Though his mind reminds him always that in the past Yoon Ji Hoo and Jan Di have exchanged their situations and get calm when he was unable to anything, his heart doesn't want to agree it properly.

He was in a situation where he couldn't call upon them though he wants to meet them as soonest before he leaves. Suddenly his phone was ringing. It was Ha Je Kyang in the line.

"Hello.... Goo Jun Pyo, Where are you at the moment and what are you doing?" She asked through the line.

"I am at home. Nothing to do and just thinking here." He replied lazily.

"Did you call Ji Hoo and Jan Di and set a time to meet?" She asked.

"No not yet. I will call and see." He replied but his tone was not really sure about it.

"If you don't mind I will suggest you one thing. Since Ji Hoo is not well at the moment, you better to go and see him and ask Jan Di to come there as well. What do you say?" She questioned calmly.

"Why should I go to see him? Gum Jan Di must have looked after him. I saw in my eyes at the hospital." His stubborn reply made her laughed little.

"Jun Pyo, don't get stubborn. I hope you need to clarify things before you go. Also I know you need both of them. So you also will have to adjust and think." She said smiley.