Episode 07

Goo Jun Pyo texted Ei-Jung and Woo Bin asking them to come over F4 Lounge where they always get together

Goo Jun Pyo texted Ei-Jung and Woo Bin asking them to come over F4 Lounge where they always get together. Both of them meet outside and came to the lounge with utmost curiosity. When they arrived Goo Jun Pyo was staring out the window and his face was look like a hell.

"Goo Jun Pyo, why did you call over us in this night suddenly?" Woo Bin asked questionably.

He turned them with anger.

"Why... now you two also have so many work to do in this night instead of meeting a friend?"

Both of them stunned while looking each other. They sat on the sopha and waited till he speaks. But Goo Jun Pyo didn't speak. He was watching over the window again. He felt like he has been abandoned by his lover and his best friend. His heart was burning with the anger and pain. Even though he asked them to come with the intention of telling them, he couldn't adjust his emotions in to words.

"Goo Jun Pyooooo !!!!!!!" At once, a familiar voice came behind the door, but all of them heard like someone were roaring.

Three of them turned and looked. It was Yoon Ji Hoo who was in an irritated mood which has not been seen by any of them before. Ei Jung and Woo Bin just stood up unknowingly. Goo Jun Pyo felt like he was going to destroy everything when he sees Ji Hoo's face. 'How dare he has come here and tell my name roaring...'he thought by shivering in anger.

"Yoon Ji Hoo... what's wrong with you... Why are you shouting?" Ei Jung came forward and asked. With one to two steps Ji Hoo came to Jun Pyo.

"Goo Jun Pyo, Why did you do that? What have you told her? I am asking, what the f..k you have told her Goo Jun Pyo?" Yoon Ji Hoo shouted to his face. His eyes have widen and were shining with anger and hurt. He has forgotten that where he was.

"Within few hours..See... you know everything.. . So what the hell you think that you want to know from me? Goo Jun Pyo replied quarreling.

"Goo Jun Pyo, what has happened? Why do both of you fight here? For what reason?" Ei Jung asked dreadfully.

Goo Jun Pyo got another copy of the photo and placed speedily in Ei Jung's hand. Woo Bin also came close. Eyes of both of them went bigger. Without passing a second, they realized everything.

"Yoon Ji hoo, what is the meaning of this photo?" Ei Jung asked question fully

Ji Hoo didn't want to answer them. He stared at Goo Jun Pyo. He was trying to calm down in order to discuss things clearly.

"I always thought that whatever problems happened, you would never hurt her. But finally you have come to that point also. She has hurt as much as she didn't deserve because the love she had for you. But How have you done something like this to her?"

Yoon Ji hoo asked with sorrow full eyes. Seeing those eyes which were paining because of Gum Jan Di, Goo Jun Pyo gets his irritation madly.

"It is a problem between her and me... why do you want to involve?" He asked cruelly.