Chapter 6

Liam's POV

Niall left when my parents came in, but I didn't want him to go. I wanted him here with me to comfort me. The doctor came in and my parents were sitting right next to me. "Hello Mr. Payne," The doctor greeted me. "Hello." "So by the looks of it, you have a broken arm, and the ribs on your right side are bruised." My mom gasped. "How long will it take to heal?" I asked. "About three months. You will have to stay overnight so that we can get you a cast and bandage your ribs, also we need to get you some crutches," The doctor said. 

"Ok, mom, you and dad can go if you want I can drive myself ho-," I trailed off because that was when I realized that I was driven here by Niall and I had a broken arm and my ribs were bruised. "On second thought why don't you go ahead and pick me up in the morning," I corrected myself. "Ok that is ok with me, but why not get a ride from Jordan?" My mom asked. I broke my mother's gaze as I stared down at my hands and spoke, "We are no longer friends." 

"What? Liam that's insane! You guys have been friends forever," My mom said. "I know, it's just....she starting seeing Jay, the one that bullied me and did this to me and then she was the one who told Jay that I was seeing Niall. That's why Jay beat me up, but Niall protected me. We were arguing in the bathroom before the fight. I was so mad and I told that he only cared about himself. I told him that all he cared about was himself," I said as I felt my eyes start to water. 

"Oh Liam," my mom said then embraced me. "Ow," I winced at her touch. "Oh sorry," she said pulling away. The doctor walked in once again and he had a wheelchair so he could take me to get my cast and bandages. I stood up slowly and sat in the wheelchair. The doctor wheeled me off and I waved goodbye to my parents. Yay! Here I go time to be on crutches for the next three months.

Niall's POV

As I examined my face I was thinking about Liam, how he was hurt and how I ruined his friendship with one of his closest friends. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, maybe I should have let Jordan tell Liam on her own. I was also thinking about my father because he actually said he loved, even though he slapped me and called me rude names, he said he loved me and that all I could honestly ask for, was for someone to love me.

I was exhausted and I fell asleep almost instantly once my face hit my pillow. The next morning when I woke I was woken by my phone buzzing. It was Liam.

L: Hey Niall could you pick me up from the hospital I can't drive myself for a while.

N: What did the doctor say?

L: Well, I have a broken arm and the ribs on my right side are bruised and I will be in a cast and in crutches for the next three months.

N: Aww that sucks looks like I will have to be your little maid for the next three months.

L: That sounds good are you going to wear one of those sexy maid outfits? ;)

N: You couldn't get me into one even if you tried.

L: Aww :( I'm sure you would have looked good in one;)

N: Oh shut up I am on my way. If you mention the sexy maid outfit to anyone I will kill you.

L: Well then, love you too

N: You know I could never hate you:)

L: I know, well hurry up I am waiting

N: Alright I am almost there Mr. Bossy

L: Oh so I guess you are Mrs. Bossy then?

N: Oh shut up I'm here, come outside you little brat

L: K on my way out

~End of Messages~

Liam hopped in the car and before we drove off to school I planted a sweet kiss on his lips. I knew Liam would be mine forever because from now on I wasn't going to let him go and I sure as hell wasn't going to let anyone hurt him ever again

They Don't Know About UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara