Chapter 15

Niall's POV
I am such an idiot. I shouldn't care what other people think about me and Liam, I love him way too much. I think I may be more worried about our future because my plan is college and Liam just wants to stay here. I needed to see Liam.

When I got to Liam's house the door was unlocked and I just walked in. It didn't like anyone was home. I was really worried right now and I didn't what I was going to find in this house. I walked very slowly up the stairs. When I made it to Liam's room, I tried to open the door but it was locked so I kicked it down. I could see an arm sticking out of his bathroom and I could feel the tears wanting to fall from my eyes. "Liam..." no answer. "Liam...please tell me that isn't you." still no answer. I inched closer to his bathroom and what I saw inside shattered my heart into millions and millions of pieces. I couldn't control my tears anymore, they were flowing out my eyes now. The bottle of pills were in Liam's other hand and I grabbed them and just stared at them. I had no idea what to do with Liam, should I call the paramedics or should just leave him here because it doesn't look like he breathing. I did only thing I could think of at the moment, I poured the rest of the pills into my hand and gulped them down. I was crying as I felt pills go down my throat. I lied down next to Liam and looked up at the ceiling. My last words were,"Liam I love you, I can't wait to see again in heaven." My eyes fluttered closed and when they opened again Liam was standing in front of me smiling, Jordan was with him. I just smiled back at him and hugged him tightly. Jordan was smiling at how happy we were. When we pulled back Liam grabbed my hand and Jordan, Liam and I walked into the gates of heaven together. We had finally found peace and we couldn't be anymore happier.

THE END