Chapter 12

Niall's POV

It is going to be so hard for Liam to move on. I mean Jordan was like a sister to him and losing her made his whole world turn upside down.

It has been about a week since Jordan's death and Liam has been taking it pretty hard. I haven't really heard from him. He hasn't called or texted me and he hasn't even been at school. I am so worried that he might do something he is going to regret later, I have to get a hold of him somehow.

Liam's POV

I actually got of bed today. I was depressed and getting out of bed was surely an accomplishment for me. Right now I really just wanted to shut myself out from the world and if that meant not going outside and living my life then so be it. I was still lying in bed, but I was still up, when I rolled over on my side my eyes caught a glance of a picture of me and Niall. Niall was on top of me and I was giving him a piggy back ride. I thought back to when that picture was taken.

*~*FLASHBACK*~*

"Niall do you want some food?" I had asked. "Of course I want food, I always want food," he smiled coming over and sitting on the picnic blanket as I pulled out more of the food. "Liam you are so cliché," Niall made fun of the fact that I made picnic for us. "Oh shut up at least I did this for us," I argued. "Ok Mr. Cliché. Whatever you say," he laughed at his own joke. "You such a brat, I hate you," I whined. "Aww Liam, I love you and you know that," Niall said as he leaned in and kissed me. When we had finished eating Niall jumped on my back I have him a piggy back ride. I decided to take a picture. When we looked at it Niall insisted that I get it framed, so just like the little princess wanted I did.

*~*End of Flashback*~*

I decided to text Niall after that little flashback. I realized how bad of a boyfriend I was. I was distant from Niall after Jordan died, I needed him to know that I was ok.

~Text Messages to Niall

~Hey Niall

-Liam! Oh my goodness! How are you? I haven't heard from you in forever!

~I'm fine Niall. I am sorry that I haven't talked to you in a while. I miss you.

-I miss you too Liam.

~Can you come over? I want to cuddle.

-Yea give me like 20minutes.

~You are such a diva, you know that?

-Me the diva. No way. Liam that is you!

~Not even! Please just come over!

-Fine I will be there in like 10 minutes!

~Yay!

-Brat-_-

~I love you too Niall!

-You are lucky I love you back-_-

~Tehe:D

~End of Text Messages

I was so happy Niall was coming over, I really missed him...