Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around and I was still at our place. I must have been too tired to go home. Crap! Niall and my parents must be worried sick! I ran home, so that my parents wouldn't be worried. I looked at my phone and I had like 10 missed calls from my parents and like 100 missed text messages from my parents and Niall. I finally arrived at my house and used the spare key that my parents leave under the mat. I quietly opened the door and tiptoed in. I was trying to walk up to my room without anyone noticing me, but my parents were waiting for me on the couch. "Where have you been?" my father questioned. "Out," I replied. "Out where?" my mother snapped. "I was just out, clearing my head." "All night? You how worried we have been? Your mother was going to call the police!" my father said raising his voice. "Well you know what? I am not like you guys ok? I am not the kind of person who can just sit around and do nothing when someone very close to me has died!" "Well you at least could have told us where you were." my mother's voice softening. "No, I am couldn't have." "Why not?" my father asked. "Because, you guys would just go out and find me and bring me back to the place I don't really want to be right now." "And why wouldn't you want to be here?" my mother asked. "Because, everywhere I am, there are just way too many memories of things we used to do, what she used to do, what i used to do." "Liam, honey, you need to know that we are here for you," my mother said and came up and hugged me. "I know mom, it's just....I miss her so much," I sobbed into my mom's shoulder. "We all do sweetheart," my mom said rubbing my back as i cried into her shoulder. I felt lost without Jordan and no one could really make me feel better right now except for her.

I went over to Jordan's house and brought her parents flowers to show that I was very sorry that Jordan was gone. When I knocked on the door Jordan's mom answered, "Liam, sweetheart, do come in. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" "I have been better," I smiled weakly. "Aww come here baby," she said as she embraced me in a hug,"we all miss her. She will live on forever in our hearts though." I liked Jordan's mom, she was very caring and sweet. She always cared for others and if they needed help she would be right there for them. She invited me inside and there were boxes in the living room. "What are these boxes for?" I asked. "Oh, well, I am packing up Jordan's stuff. Keeping it around would just keep me from trying to move on." "Oh, would you like me to help you? I would be more than happy to." "Oh sure thing love, if you want you could take the picture that Jordan had of the both of you. I'm sure she would want you to have them," her mother said going back to packing all of Jordan's stuff away. I ran up to Jordan's room and there was so much stuff left to pack. I remember Jordan, when I would make fun of her for all of the crap she had in her room, always telling me that items have feeling too and sometimes when they have no one around them they get lonely. She never wanted anyone to be lonely, even if it wasn't a living thing. I was going throught her little hope chest she had in her room under her window. I found a picture of us when we were like 5, we were dressed all formal because it was Easter and we went to a little egg hunting party. Jordan was wearing a dress and I was wearing a little tuxedo, Jordan was begging her mom to allow her to change because she didn't like wearing dresses. Her mom refused and Jordan and I walked inside her house and she ran upstairs to change. I waited outside and she came out in a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. I remember how mad her mother got because she took off the dress.

I was snapped out of my flashback of Jordan by her walking in. "Hey kiddo. How is the looking through her stuff going?" she asked. "Great! Do mind if I keep this photo of me and Jordan?" "Go for it! In fact if you want you can have anything that you Jordan did together. Like picture frames, t-shirts from the concerts you went to together." "Thanks Mrs. Abernathy." "Liam, we are family and even though Jordan is gone doesn't mean you can't call me mom like you used to. Liam, Jordan always told me that you were the brother she never had and to be honest you are like a son to me." "Thanks, mom." She gave me a loving hug and I continued through Jordan's things. I felt bad. Jordan's mom was here all alone, she didn't have Jordan's dad around, he was never really around in the first place and now Jordan was gone. Sometimes I wondered of she ever thought about moving out of this town, even before Jordan was gone, she just too many bad memories here, at least that is what Jordan told me.

As I went through Jordan's stuff so many memories just flashed at me and each one I wish I could go back just cherish them. I realized that looking at this stuff would only make me more sad than I already was. I took what I wanted, said goodbye to Jordan's mom, and walked out. I walked home because I had walked to her house. I just wanted to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth. I had a million things on my mind. I stopped and I looked up at the sky, it was getting cloudy. I felt a drop on my nose. It started falling harder and I starting thinking that maybe Jordan was looking down at me, I wondered if she would ever forget about me, because I know that I won't forget her.

The rain only got harder as I continued to my house. Again I stopped and I looked around. I was at a park, it looked like it hadn't been visited by anybody in years. I walked over to the little play structure, I hid under the roof thing and just say down. I laid everything out that I took fromJordan's house. I skimmed through all our little memories. Remembering each one and feeling like it had just happened yesterday. I know Jordan wouldn't want me to morn and spend my time thinking about her, but right now seemed like the time where everything was about her...and only her...nobody else. Tears came to my eyes once again. "Jordan.....I love you, you have no idea how much you meant to me, you were my little piece of sunshine even if you didn't think you were important to anybody, you were important to me. Nobody made me feel the way you did. I don't care about what did anymore, me and Niall are happy now and everything worked out just fine. I know I didn't except Jay, but I just didn't think was right for you, but you obviously saw something him that I could never ever see in him. I will try my best to move on and be strong, but it is going to take a while, I may even need you to help me stay strong. Jordan....you are my one and only true love and I am happy that were in my life. Goodbye Jordan, sweet dreams"